Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joker1.jpg

bought one from Adam.... he is working on it right now and told me it would be done in a couple weeks.

how long did it take for you to get yours???

Can anyone tell me who's Adam? sorry, I'm still not very familiar with all the members here, I'm new.

I have a silly question, where is everyone getting their nude-skin colored hands for their Jokers?

What is the best skin type shade, what should I enter in the search engines on eBay or wherever else everyone is getting the hands from period???

no offense, it's a great sculpt with the bored facial impression, but sometimes the more I stare at it I see Maggie Gyllenhaal

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Nah but seriously.. there's something off about it. I just can't figure out what. :confused: But something looks wrong. I think it might be the expression.. or maybe it's the size of the head in that pic. It looks huge compared to the body. Maybe that's it. Hmmm..

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Nah but seriously.. there's something off about it. I just can't figure out what. :confused: But something looks wrong. I think it might be the expression.. or maybe it's the size of the head in that pic. It looks huge compared to the body. Maybe that's it. Hmmm..

I found that was a prob in a lot of the photos I took of it. Looks fine in hand though, same size as the BR head. My photo does it no justice. Looks even better in person.

he did...and don't call him shirley.

No. I didn't.

Back