Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars future releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if HOTH leia is from the battlefront line like the snow Trooper? Not that it really matters.

"[emoji991] - @dl44blaster [emoji374] - dl44blaster"

The difference between a Battlefront Leia and a true ESB Leia might be that an ESB Leia might include an alternate hair sculpt and shoes for her Bespin look and the Battlefront wouldn’t.

So excited to finally (hopefully) get Hoth Leia! I passed on ANH Leia to wait for this one! It’s the one and only HT Leia I want for my collection! I do hope it includes the alternate hair and shoes for the Bespin look!

Yup
848f380b313e70eb17109c35a1105582.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like Leia eye's might be slightly looking to the side? Nice looking piece the only one in this batch I have initial thoughts of purchasing!!!

HT needs to show a Bespin Lando. Would also be nice to see Bespin Han and Leia. Only a small window for this to happen because Episode VIII will be upon us soon and the OT stuff will get pushed to the back burner again.

Hopefully the Emperor comes with two portraits--normal and smiling. Gritted teeth can come with the RotJ version. Speaking of which, we may have to wait for a HT throne.

Curious how overall sales were for TFA HT figures!

I would say not that good they hoped for. They made way too much of everything thinking the hype will go on and on. Well, nope. TFA figures will be there next year too i bet.

Leia and Palpatine look great, can't wait to see detailed pics of them.

The Holiday Special Boba Fett is Hasbro tier. Nothing appealing or classy about these trooper variants. If you're going to make another 1/6 Fett, do ESB or the original 1978/79 preproduction suit with the yellow and red gauntlets, brown gloves, bluish jump suit, etc. Maybe even the Mando eyes.

Hoth Leia is awesome. Palpatine is good too but I worry how much he's going to end up costing due to the throne (have to assume he'll come with it).

Hoth Leia is awesome. Palpatine is good too but I worry how much he's going to end up costing due to the throne (have to assume he'll come with it).

He is shown with a stand so maybe not, maybe a deluxe version.

Hoth Leia was the Leia I wanted so I'm happy with her

Now I gotta figure out if I want an existing Luke or Han, or if I want to wait to see which versions they make next

I want the original three on display for sure

Now every time i see Palpatine and Royal Guard i'm so sad there is no Krennic, i would've befriend him with two Death Troopers.

He is shown with a stand so maybe not, maybe a deluxe version.
Yeah but who doesn't want Palpatine in the throne? I guess if they end up offering two versions it'll be a nice option but I would probably get the deluxe.

Has to be real
e6747b482dbd8c8256fb0e2d882e30b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Any chance we can get a better scan of those pages? Kinda wanna read what actor Louis Koo has to say about Star Wars? Dude has an insane collection of Darth Vader's. If memory serves me right, he has that life size bust that breathes and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back