Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars future releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy every variant of Leia: ANH Leia, Hoth Leia, Bespin Leia, Endor Leia. Binders full of Leias!

I kept to the two grail movies. One of each for Han and Leia. Luke I allow the three main looks ... and hopefully that pilot outfit if it turns out well.

Gimme those and I'm finally done with Central OT Heroes.

That Hoth Leia for certain would sell out immediately if that's indeed a future release. Sadly, I think I'd pass and just stick with ANH Leia though. I only want one Leia in my SW collection and my OT collection is centered around ANH.

ESB I'll just stick with my DX07 Bespin Luke, Yoda, SSC RG Luke and the SSC Solo in carbonite.

RotJ would be cool to have Luke, Vader and Palpatine.

Remember folks, these figures don't exist until they're up for order.

Remember folks, these figures don't exist until they're up for order.

Very true.

50 percent of the figures in that picture have gone up for PO though (Yoda, Imperial Jyn and Stormtrooper Solo). Pretty sure they have way more incentive to release a Hoth Leia as opposed to say Yellow Jacket from Ant-Man, which was shown but never went up for PO.

I'm pretty sure a pic just like this turned up and was the first look at the Sandtrooper among other SW figs. I'm positive these will pop up soon.

I'm happy with my ANH lineup and really don't need to dive into all the ESB stuff (even though it is my favorite of the 3). All i want is Palpatine and i will be good.

I'm happy with my ANH lineup and really don't need to dive into all the ESB stuff (even though it is my favorite of the 3). All i want is Palpatine and i will be good.

:exactly:

ESB is my favorite of the OT and probably my favorite SW film in general, but there's something special to me about having the full ANH lineup from the first SW film to ever release.

As I mentioned, I'm good with DX07, Yoda, SSC Carbonite Solo and SSC RG Luke as being my ESB representation.

Can't wait for that Leia! Costume looks really well scaled and tailored, even from a distance. All the main ESB characters will come in time, I'm sure.

Hesitantly optimistic for the Emperor. I know Hot Toys history with capes and cloaks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree the outfit on Leia looks great even in that picture. Sure looking forward to the announcement and reveal!

I wish they'd gone with ESB Boba before the Holiday Special version. I doubt I'd get this one, but it's an interesting choice.

I'm also looking forward to seeing more of the Emperor. He's not high on my list, but if it turned out well I might consider it to go with Vader.

Sorry, i'm the guy who didn't watch Holiday Special to save his sanity. What is Holiday Special Boba Fett?

Slightly clearer picture. Man he looks good!!
c3e710b0b773d3ca7edca368952fd05d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back