Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will be. i plan on getting two of them if the situation is Tracker comes with 1 dog.

Same here. He's definitely unique.

Still, there might be a sequel in the horizon, considering the story didn't end in the first movie.

EDIT: Also, someone mind telling me what's the difference between Falconer and Tracker's skin colors and pattern? It's safe to say I'm partially colorblind, so I see no difference.

29apb0o.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P3ALwKeSEYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahahaha! So much for the people that shut anyone down for saying that Tracker WOULDN'T come with his hound. :nana: :rotfl And knowing Hot Toys, it's even going to be articulated. Can't wait!

Its a nice thing to be proven wrong on. But it'll surely cost extra on top of the already expensive predator.

One will do me. I'm getting 2 Neca hounds for the smaller scale collection.

YESSSSSS!!!! That is some bad assness there. I need to browse FB more often to see these updates.

Well this was a nice surprise this morning.

Looks cool so far. Can't wait for the full product pics.

I guess the mask is nonremoveable and the inclusion of the dog offsets that?!

I think the dreads in the final product wont look half as good as they do in the teaser pics. They look too perfect

EDIT: Also, someone mind telling me what's the difference between Falconer and Tracker's skin colors and pattern? It's safe to say I'm partially colorblind, so I see no difference.

I'd like to rephrase my question here... :monkey3:monkey4

Holy Sheet!!! That is the most ridiculous teaser picture ever. The hound does not look to be articulated (at least in the neck) so multiple hounds might not look as good as some may think if they are all identical. Customizers will tackle that one, but it would be nice if it had some articulation at least.

What great news, we get a hell hound with Tracker. I like how they are posed in the pic, might need to get me some limestone and do the same thing.

Does hot toys make figure's in series of three's.Ive noticed they dont but is that there usual deal?I know that's a stupid question and very one on this site loves to school people with stupid info.But for the most part i only watch the predator figures.

i passed on the previous 2 super preds,due to the fact it was a toss up between them and the iron man IV,,
BUT that was last year ,this is a new year,and this is a definite buy for me,
i agree ,it looks very unique.

:yess: I got the falconer two weeks ago,just one more to go.
The dog looks Awesome.I cant wait.:impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back