Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should get a MK2 before buying a construction version.
Nice set up!

Thanks! :)

Construction version is very affordable for what it is...mine was AUD$165 inc. shipping from biginjap. That said it won't appeal to everyone so may be discounted down the track.

The MKII AU is another fantastic figure...I have two. On this one I'll expose the internals and use the empty helmet with flip up faceplate then fill up the workbench with the spare parts. The other will be flight-ready museum pose.

I'm also planning on using a Lumia 630 disguised as a monitor playing the MKII test flight sequence. I've been looking for a Windows Phone app that can somehow be remote triggered to play a video on loop. Might have to code something myself :-(

I have to line the back of my cabinet and add some more lighting first though...which means everything has to come out.

Picked up this guy yesterday. Some photos to share with you all

16602710007_c2e322daf5_b_d.jpg

16784123236_67479444c2_b_d.jpg

16622415408_ecd7784117_b_d.jpg

16808846551_a57d5c1cf4_b_d.jpg

16784096296_aab2549b5c_b_d.jpg

16187615244_ffb06d104c_b_d.jpg

Gorgeous pics, knl01. It is a really nice set. If I was just a little more of an Iron Man fan or had the right kind of display, it'd be a must have.

just curious if it could have been parted out is all. I have a couple mk3 that need a few things.

Any idea when this will get shipped out by Sideshow?
They have it as March on their site but we're running out of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea when this will get shipped out by Sideshow?
They have it as March on their site but we're running out of time

You could ask them but I'm pretty sure you'll get the typical "our shipments are coming in batches" or "we're having issues at the docks" lol.

Sorry, couldn't resist. If you do get a real answer, please post it here.

You could ask them but I'm pretty sure you'll get the typical "our shipments are coming in batches" or "we're having issues at the docks" lol.

Sorry, couldn't resist. If you do get a real answer, please post it here.

Haha I know that, sometimes we get people in the know on here

Back