Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid for my pre-order with biginjap yesterday so hopefully have it in a week or two.

More excited by this than any normal 'whole' figure right now. It will go perfectly with Tony and circular platform, workbench and U robot from Armour Test... with Tony working on a MKII with internals exposed.

Paid for my pre-order with biginjap yesterday so hopefully have it in a week or two.

More excited by this than any normal 'whole' figure right now. It will go perfectly with Tony and circular platform, workbench and U robot from Armour Test... with Tony working on a MKII with internals exposed.

Is biginjap good online retailer?
I never ordered from them.
$96.71 is pretty good price but I don't know how much they charge for shipping.

And gone......
:gah: the search goes on...
Hlj has the full figure up for preorder again. 264 is a good price but I think shipping for something that size will be expensive. I got figmas from hlj and EMS shipping was around 20. I could only guess a 1/6 figure will be much more

Got mine via timcent this time, 200 usd shipped EMS...it's a nice set! Enjoy some photos and a vid (i forgot to mention in the vid: you can power it off a power adaptor, see image):

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

More photos:
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III construction version 1/6 DS003 video and photo review

Hehe, but I can't compete with his photos - he does amazing stuff. :) Maybe he's still suffering from aftermath of chinese new years eve. :lol

Here 2 photos which give you an impression of the height - its about 2 inches higher than the usual detolf shelf space:

detolf.jpg

detolf2.jpg

Very nice. Its quite tall, and it stands well on its own, no workshop setting needed :clap

On a side note, That's the Asmus Aragorn figure right? Is that how it looks stock?

Got mine via timcent this time, 200 usd shipped EMS...it's a nice set! Enjoy some photos and a vid (i forgot to mention in the vid: you can power it off a power adaptor, see image):

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

More photos:
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III construction version 1/6 DS003 video and photo review

Hehe, but I can't compete with his photos - he does amazing stuff. :) Maybe he's still suffering from aftermath of chinese new years eve. :lol

Here 2 photos which give you an impression of the height - its about 2 inches higher than the usual detolf shelf space:

detolf.jpg

detolf2.jpg

Great pics ! :D

On a side note, That's the Asmus Aragorn figure right? Is that how it looks stock?

Nope, i put about 2 hours of work in it, check the LotR ACI Aragorn thread on the boards (cutting, styling). To get back to topic, a photo. :)

12.jpg

Thanks LipSmack! :)

Nope, i put about 2 hours of work in it, check the LotR ACI Aragorn thread on the boards (cutting, styling). To get back to topic, a photo. :)
12.jpg

Thanks LipSmack! :)

A yes Thank You... I shall give it a look.

Yes thats a good photo, it will give us an indication as to what the MKIII will look like, compared to the VII :yess: Very nice

The fact that it can't fit into a detolf is a disappointing deal breaker for me :(

Xeno, in your review, you indicated you had to put the set together. I would assume then, that one would be able to attach the top part to the bottom of the shelf above (somehow) and disregard the black support rod entirely? Since the body is hanging from the metal chains, no support would be lost to the figure itself... You'd just be knocking out a couple unnecessary inches.

The fact that it can't fit into a detolf is a disappointing deal breaker for me :(

Xeno, in your review, you indicated you had to put the set together. I would assume then, that one would be able to attach the top part to the bottom of the shelf above (somehow) and disregard the black support rod entirely? Since the body is hanging from the metal chains, no support would be lost to the figure itself... You'd just be knocking out a couple unnecessary inches.

You know those shelves are adjustable right?

Back