Hot Toys 1/6 Millenium Falcon...yup, you heard right! LOL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is gonna be one epic collectible! :thud:

4df5a467ffd2abbd119e7a4e22512725.jpg

You do know there'll be more arguments over whether or not a 20+ foot long Falcon will go into production now, don't you?

Unless this will fly to the customers itself it will be hard to see it made for the general public, shipping will be crazy. Though you never know.

All I'm taking from this is we will see new items at Ani-Com. They started with showing this, obviously not for sale, but they'll be teasing stuff all week.

That's it JohnnyUtah.
this will be q display piece,and I am certain they will have some new announcements and also selling the 4 exclusives.you never know...the Marvel kids may get to see Drax and QS.
hopefully new star wars announcements like TFA characters.

Why would HT "announce" (in the exact same way they announce upcoming for-sale products) a piece that is solely used for convention displays?

I don't think that I could handle this being a purchasable item. Like if it were, it would be the ultimate and best toy every, but I don't think my body could handle the fact that this thing existed. Glad that it's just a diorama.

Just think, a bunch of people are actually getting paid to design/make this. Not doing stuff in their basement or shop, go to work-make a huge@$$ Falcon-get paid. My kinda job!

Unless this will fly to the customers itself it will be hard to see it made for the general public, shipping will be crazy. Though you never know.

What was that talk about Amazon using drone delivery? Hell, you could build the quad 'copters into it! ;)

i got a bad feeling about this....

I'm new to this hobby but this HT company is really got their foot on the gas with new products and aggressive schedules. Not necessarily a good thing when some of the key elements of what we are seeing don't make the grade.

I'm a step closer to some NRD losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would HT "announce" (in the exact same way they announce upcoming for-sale products) a piece that is solely used for convention displays?
Gentle Giant did the same things for years announcing there full size Jabba and throne, it never was put up for sale. It's all about publicity.

An exhibit piece that won't be for sale but will gather buzz....great marketing scheme. Perhaps they will measure the interest and release a smaller scaled version of the Falcon....similar to what Attakus did years ago with it's 1:18 scale diorama. They did it with The BAT.....who knows.

An exhibit piece that won't be for sale but will gather buzz....great marketing scheme. Perhaps they will measure the interest and release a smaller scaled version of the Falcon....similar to what Attakus did years ago with it's 1:18 scale diorama. They did it with The BAT.....who knows.
I don't think they can make a smaller scale version. This is SW where the license is pieced out all over the place now. I would say they are limited to 1/6 and 1/4 and before anyone gets any crazy ideas, no there won't be 1/4 vehicles:lol

Back