1/6 Hot Toys - 1/6 - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXII - Hot Rod ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOOWAH!!!!

We still need Blue Steel's PO Hot Toys...fantastic suit, love the flame feet!!!!

I think I'm about done with Iron Man. I'd like Shotgun and Blue Steel but that's about it. War Machine with fire legs isn't a must-have unless it's super limited.

WM2.0 and IP were almost half-price off at SSC last week and still in stock. In our local market WM2.0 goes for as low as $155 BIB condition and it would take days before it gets sold.

Give WM2.0 some flame decals, a gloss finish plus that Ex sticker on its box and you have a sell out :lol

When was WM 2.0 on sale? I was watching and never saw a code or price drop on him at all.

Why would this guy be a hot seller?

Cheesy fire paint on a already done armor...

Wait this armor isn't a new mold right? Can't keep track anymore.

Why would this guy be a hot seller?

Cheesy fire paint on a already done armor...

Wait this armor isn't a new mold right? Can't keep track anymore.

Wait for it....

He's... HOTROD!

Chill this armor is garbage

Cool looking repaint. I'm not getting it but I don't mind all the Iron Men figures. Have the WM v.2 and Mark 42 is on it's way. Love the die cast, so I'll also get Mark 3 (though I promised myself no more IM). I loved the Peacemaker, but after seeing Reviewerking's review, I decided not to get it (Thanks, man).
Congrats to all who's happy about this

This armor stands out nicely I think, the flame legs are cool BUT there are other suits I like more..., I just hope they get around to making them all. :)

Cool looking repaint. I'm not getting it but I don't mind all the Iron Men figures. Have the WM v.2 and Mark 42 is on it's way. Love the die cast, so I'll also get Mark 3 (though I promised myself no more IM). I loved the Peacemaker, but after seeing Reviewerking's review, I decided not to get it (Thanks, man).
Congrats to all who's happy about this

If you watch his reviews, he's not really an iron man collector. He's a great reviewer indeed, but imo I don't think he gives a fair review of them

If you watch his reviews, he's not really an iron man collector. He's a great reviewer indeed, but imo I don't think he gives a fair review of them

Why would the fact he isnt buying all of them to keep inhibit his fairness of the review..? I think it makes him more honest as hes not clouded by the Excitment and fanboyishness of getting a new armor every month...

I prefer impartial reviews myself, Hot Toys suck ups definitely don't interest me..., having said that of course, I'm happy with their products & don't really think I need someone to tell me if I want something or not. :) Hot Rod for instance is an instant no brainer preorder for me, having got a fair few figures from Hot Toys already, I know I'll be impressed with the quality of the suit & as long as they don't go doing what they did with Midas (talking about the use of rubbery plastic in the arm joint sections), then I'll be totally happy with the figure. :)

Clipper's biggest qualms with Peacemaker, if I remember correctly, were the lack of torso articulation and having to apply stickers. If those are valid enough reasons to keep someone from getting the figure, what can I say? :dunno

Easy pass. Just wake me up when they release the Shotgun armor (with battle damaged parts) or the Nightclub one.

So do we think this is an Asian exclusive? Are there any shows left? Or will this be at SSC like peacemaker? I hope overseas people can order through SSC on this guy :)

Easy pass. Just wake me up when they release the Shotgun armor (with battle damaged parts) or the Nightclub one.

I love the Shotgun armor! Rumor has it that shotgun armor is 2015 Toy Fair Exclusive (like Python and Midas). I don't think that will be guaranteed or anything but that's what I heard. They also may make the first version of Ultron a Toy Fair exclusive too.

Ohh, that'd be cruel on Ultron (and Shotgun, I suppose -- not interested but it is a nice design for Iron Man collectors). Guess if you keep track of things, you're basically guaranteed to get one, but still. That first iteration is something I'd really like on the shelf and would hate to miss out.

I wonder why they gave him a date? (Dec 3?) HT usually doesn't put a date of PO, they just show and go...

I think theyre just releasing info on that date, could be a raffle type thing in HK so it makes sense

You think they may even have him ready to go in HK??? That would be impressive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back