Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few pics of mine. Really love the overall look of the figure... but there's still something a bit off and weird about the eyes that I can't quite figure out (perhaps the fact they have her looking just slightly off to the side for some reason). So right now I find it works best with her eyes more in shadow. I also tightened the belt and pinched the fabric in back to make it look like a tighter fit around her.

View attachment 396716

Fantastic photos davejames! :clap That's a great pose for her too! :)

Finally got to open mine last night after receiving her on Tuesday. I was a little concerned about the dots, but I’m happy to report that there were no dots on mine!

I have to say that I was really impressed by the figure. I was actually a little blown away bit it! Maybe it’s been a while since I got a human figure, my last being Stormie Han but that was really just the head that was unique. But everything—the sculpt, the details in the outfit, the tailoring, all really impressive. I LOVE the little blowtorch! I know people have said it’s inaccurate, but damn! That little thing is so awesome!

I put my bashed ESB Han (made from the original SS ESB Han plus the updated Hoth sculpt and jacket/shirt) next to her, and quickly said, “ugh, no.” Just not worthy of this Leia. Hopefully HT makes a Han soon!

I LOVE the figure! So glad I got it!

Post some pics!

Just a few pics of mine. Really love the overall look of the figure... but there's still something a bit off and weird about the eyes that I can't quite figure out (perhaps the fact they have her looking just slightly off to the side for some reason). So right now I find it works best with her eyes more in shadow. I also tightened the belt and pinched the fabric in back to make it look like a tighter fit around her.

View attachment 396714

View attachment 396715

View attachment 396716

Great pose and pics. I'm getting more of an "Eleven" from Stranger Things vibe than Carrie on the sculpt though.

All I kept thinking about while watching Stranger Things 2 was how much Eleven looks like Carrie, and in ESB in particular!

well until I get the HOTH Leia in I finished up her Bespin escape outfit. I thought I would give it this screen shot pose.
IMG_0416.jpg

Randomly picked up this figure today. Was flying back from Portland, OR and my flight was cancelled due to severe weather in the New England area. I'm stuck in Phoenix, AZ until tomorrow night. Did a search for local shops and found out that Toy Anxiety is 15 minutes from my hotel. Really cool shop and nice people. They even opened the Leia figure with me before I purchased to check for the blue dot issue people have been experiencing.

Finally got around to unboxing mine from Sideshow...fortunately no dots and the pictures, though well taken, definitely do not do this figure justice...stunning in hand!

Yep, Millie Bobby Brown is my fan casting choice if they ever announce a young Leia spin-off movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I totally agree. She would be fantastic as Leia. I would love to see a teenage Leia spinoff.

Randomly picked up this figure today. Was flying back from Portland, OR and my flight was cancelled due to severe weather in the New England area. I'm stuck in Phoenix, AZ until tomorrow night. Did a search for local shops and found out that Toy Anxiety is 15 minutes from my hotel. Really cool shop and nice people. They even opened the Leia figure with me before I purchased to check for the blue dot issue people have been experiencing.

Jealous. I don’t have anything like that close to me in North Dakota. That sounds great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great pics. i cancellled her. just wasnt feeling this version. i am looking forward to the end of empire look with wookie and 3po on back :)

Damn! You must have read my mind. I did the exact same thing and cancelled for the exact same reason this morning. I don't need 2 ESB Leias and this one just didn't cut it for me.

Was that announced? If so, may I have a link?

This one is coming home next week.

Cannot wait!!! I hope I don't get blue dots.... :pray:

First woman in my collection, and I will complete my ESB line-up (and perhaps my 1/6 collection) with her.

That would be great to have a place like that here, I’d be broke for sure though.

Paradox in downtown Fargo used to have the occasional Hot Toy in stock. That’s where I first encountered the brand.

Really??? Wow what a bummer

Unfortunately, I don't have any places like that near my hometown either. A few small comic shops that mainly focus on comics and have some action figures and cheap collectibles. It's really cool being able to see these figures in person before purchasing. They also had a ton of Premium Format statues on display as well. I think a lot of these items would got more sales if people could see how impressive they are in person.

Back