Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this figure the other day, and think it's terrific. No wacky dots on mine, and the sculpt looks really good in-hand, as does the outfit and tailoring. A very solid undertaking from Hot Toys.

I got this figure the other day, and think it's terrific. No wacky dots on mine, and the sculpt looks really good in-hand, as does the outfit and tailoring. A very solid undertaking from Hot Toys.

Now she just needs some friends. Where are the rest of the ESB crew?

Edit: Furthermore, will HT finally sculpt a good likeness of young Harrison Ford?

Now she just needs some friends. Where are the rest of the ESB crew?

Edit: Furthermore, will HT finally sculpt a good likeness of young Harrison Ford?
We're getting there! And I have a JNIX Empire solo sculpt just waiting for hot toys to give me a decent body and outfit. I think we'll be waiting forever for a decent, young Harrison Ford sculpt from Hot Toys.

7dcacc88537b788b1e5235d370b9df4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We're getting there! And I have a JNIX Empire solo sculpt just waiting for hot toys to give me a decent body and outfit. I think we'll be waiting forever for a decent, young Harrison Ford sculpt from Hot Toys.

7dcacc88537b788b1e5235d370b9df4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I’m hopeful JNIX will reissue that sculpt when Hot Toys releases ESB Han.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d2e6ec3e92b9f2de4a9dab58b3b8c6bd.jpg
1691bfbc5592e670f61c0811110f0cc5.jpg
55b686a6a201027ad1b00387a5223a35.jpg

Spotless Leia thankfully! Great figure it looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big fan of this figure to be honest I may be in the minority but it misses a few marks for me.

The prototype head blew me away. The actual result suffers a lot. A rarity for hot toys. She looks masculine, likeness is off... vacant doll eyes.

She’s a bit too stocky... could use a longer neck too.

She’s a boring figure. I’m happy to have it but the deluxe treatment , alt hair and boots for bespin escape would have been a way to make it feel less meh.

But as someone else said here or the Tarkin thread , the last Jedi could have a lot to do with why I’m just off Star Wars excitement. Heartbreaking at the risk of sounding like a fanboy it kind of ruined it for me. I think I need to stay away from the new movies and not think about Star Wars for awhile to rekindle my connection to the OT.

Back