Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they'd honor me WANTING to get a $50 off coupon and never ever getting one. Spent thousands in the last few months with them and no coupon. Just the standard $25 off the crap they can't get rid of coupons attached to boxes and a ton of overpriced shipping (got a old school skateboard deck shipped faster and cheaper than SS charges). Is there a trick to getting a $50 coupon? I'll shift my PO for Leia to them from BBTS if I got one.

I'm in the same boat - really built up the collection over last 12 months. Nothing except the 25 buck take our dead inventory coupons. I called sideshow and asked what it takes to qualify. They responded it's marketing team discretion. Wouldn't elaborate.

I'm starting to rely on BbTS and others more where I can. The rewards points don't do enough to offset the ssc markups and high shipping costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat - really built up the collection over last 12 months. Nothing except the 25 buck take our dead inventory coupons. I called sideshow and asked what it takes to qualify. They responded it's marketing team discretion. Wouldn't elaborate.

I'm starting to rely on BbTS and others more where I can. The rewards points don't do enough to offset the ssc markups and high shipping costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to ask them the same thing, thanks for saving me the trouble. Unless I get a short supply notification, I’ll wait until I can use a coupon on her. At least it will knock off the shipping cost.

Couple shots from SDCC:

BT_SDCC2017_N202.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_N203.jpg

Looking great just as before! I don't mind an early release for her like it was mentioned earlier.

Back