Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoth Leia is so tempting, but I fear it will be a gateway figure for me to expand my Star Wars collecting beyond my plan to just collect the classic "new hope" characters with the exception of Luke (I have the Bespin Luke and Jedi on order) and my Boba Fett and Yoda figure. If I get Leia, I know I will "have" to get Bespin Han when they make him, and of course Lando and them maybe versions of those characters from ROJ too. Right now I have a nice little end in sight with Jedi Luke pre-ordered, and not sure I want to open myself up for expanding my Star Wars collection further. Almost 40 1/6 figures (16 Star Wars) might be enough ;)

Nice pics ApeManRyan! :clap
Thanks man! Not the best pics and made a better pose for display I'll try and take some more tomorrow.
Hoth Leia is so tempting, but I fear it will be a gateway figure for me to expand my Star Wars collecting beyond my plan to just collect the classic "new hope" characters with the exception of Luke (I have the Bespin Luke and Jedi on order) and my Boba Fett and Yoda figure. If I get Leia, I know I will "have" to get Bespin Han when they make him, and of course Lando and them maybe versions of those characters from ROJ too. Right now I have a nice little end in sight with Jedi Luke pre-ordered, and not sure I want to open myself up for expanding my Star Wars collection further. Almost 40 1/6 figures (16 Star Wars) might be enough ;)
She's worth it. Trying to build up my Star Wars Sixth Scale Collection and she was worth every penny and is a gem in my collection. Only downfall is more gloved and ungloved hands would have been nice.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Here's a quick morning shot I took of Leia. Stunning figure cannot say enough good things.
fe9bc0214f505dba1ec1dc09222b2a8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Check out this excellent posing and use of Hoth Leia by one of my diorama clients!
fd6064478e8cc4ca9d4c075ac8676e61.jpg

Hey dudes!
I have bought this lady.
Can't read the whole thread, so I am wondering whether any of you could provide me with a summary of issues, fixes, tips, tricks, cautions, improvements, customizations, insights, etc that might had been conceived by the community in here.

Thanks fly to you, helpful buddies!

Have a nice one.

Regards,
m.

Back