1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still dreaming about the StarForce Vers suit! :love:

278753-20190717-175708-01.jpg

Still dreaming about the StarForce Vers suit! :love:

View attachment 660033
Lol that does look very good. I have the first version hot toys made and it's awesome. Just wish we can easily swap heads with the endgame version cause I really like the suit. I hope the new Marvel's one will be cool...like her hair style a lot. I wonder if the new version will be able to swap heads with either the original or endgame version?

Part of me hoping they release a version of endgame suit with long hair..would totally get that lol

Lol that does look very good. I have the first version hot toys made and it's awesome.

Absolutely! (y)(y)

Just wish we can easily swap heads with the endgame version cause I really like the suit.

Yup, unfortunate that HT made the heads not so easily swappable, but I found one can just rest the head sculpt and helmeted head from solo movie CM onto the EG body! :D

9IMLknH.jpg

c9PAcbk.jpg

edit - Plus, a reviewer did successfully swap the heads, screen cap:

KLaAQPp.jpg

I hope the new Marvel's one will be cool...like her hair style a lot.

Agreed! I think the (hopefully coming soon) new version from The Marvels is going to be stellar! Certainly improving from these past releases given their efforts on recent solicitations; with the inclusion of the rolling eyes feature becoming more prevalent, and their ever evolving sculpts! :)

I wonder if the new version will be able to swap heads with either the original or endgame version?

Hopefully, but we’ll see !

Part of me hoping they release a version of endgame suit with long hair..would totally get that lol

Oh man, ideally it would be the best if they released every single one of her suits! :lol But yeah I’d totally get that one too!

Last edited:
It is a really nice figure.
Funny coincidence, I was just looking at pics of mine an hour ago thinking how well it is holding up.

Agreed! I think it is still holding up, and I imagine even with more time it'll become a classic figure to me.

Yep love the figure.

Now give us the version that showed up in shang chi...endgame suit with long hair..that would be awesome!

Shang Chi end credits Captain Marvel would be delightful!

Blitzway’s cool production figure of Kurt Cobain has (in my opinion) nicely executed blonde hair:

Bus8uB8.jpg

DL2c6kk.jpg

Courtesy of @ BigBreda

I imagine if (this solo movie) Captain Marvel had similarly colored hair she’d look even better!!! :D

I’m hoping HT can produce more appropriate blonde hair color for Carol WHEN The Marvels figures are announced 😁😁

Back