1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishful thinking, I?d bet they never come out unfortunately.

Yeah alas, it seems so... Still, I'm more than happy about having the regular Captain Marvel figure :)

Looks like we'll be getting two of the four suits shown so far! Of course, I'd LOVE it if they made all!!!

EZOX8Ps.jpg

SAY WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!! :panic: :panic:

Wellll, I don't know how many I'll end up with :wink1:

Oh, boy! Sorry, I hope I didn't get your hopes up. When I said "around the corner soon" I meant in about 1-2 months, since Sideshow indicates they should have it around April...and it's practically March, soooo....

But yeah, release isn't imminent...at least I don't think.

SAY WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!! :panic: :panic:

Wellll, I don't know how many I'll end up with :wink1:

This time around, I feel like the light up Nano Gauntlet is the key accessory. It was such a bummer that the one that came with Rocket had no such function and is the only 1/6 that isn’t Hulk/Thanos sized or tied to a Mk. LXXXV armor. The Nano Gauntlet design that came with Rocket is the actual design before anyone went to use it. Regardless though, most of the battle it looked like what comes with this figure and got passed around to tons of characters which should make it pretty desirable.

Oh, boy! Sorry, I hope I didn't get your hopes up. When I said "around the corner soon" I meant in about 1-2 months, since Sideshow indicates they should have it around April...and it's practically March, soooo....

But yeah, release isn't imminent...at least I don't think.

Hahaha no biggie! Yeah I hopefully predict her to release sometime mid year. I'm still every bit as excited when she was first unveiled, and when she's out I'll EXPLODE!!!!!!

This time around, I feel like the light up Nano Gauntlet is the key accessory. It was such a bummer that the one that came with Rocket had no such function and is the only 1/6 that isn?t Hulk/Thanos sized or tied to a Mk. LXXXV armor. The Nano Gauntlet design that came with Rocket is the actual design before anyone went to use it. Regardless though, most of the battle it looked like what comes
with this figure and got passed around to tons of characters which should make it pretty desirable.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the nano gauntlet included with her! Though, while I had little desire for a Thanos figure, I'm leaning towards the battle-damaged version to pose Captain Marvel beating the cr@p out of him :cool:

Hahaha no biggie! Yeah I hopefully predict her to release sometime mid year. I'm still every bit as excited when she was first unveiled, and when she's out I'll EXPLODE!!!!!!

Yeah I'm looking forward to the nano gauntlet included with her! Though, while I had little desire for a Thanos figure, I'm leaning towards the battle-damaged version to pose Captain Marvel beating the cr@p out of him :cool:

That might look cool but I’m going to use clear thread to suspend Thanos in mid air with Wanda ripping him apart.

“I don’t even know who you are”

“You WILL”

this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from Jan11th-Feb 10th.
My waitlist for Spider-Man and Iron Man Homecoming Converted in Jan.Gamora being the last to arrive about 11 Days ago.

Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.
As I have no Display set up yet for these,they will go back in their packing until I do.So this is right out of the box.

MMS522 Captain Marvel Deluxe: awesome figure.. interesting how they did the hair on Her it turned out really nice..

Attachments

• IMG_5382.JPG
    IMG_5382.JPG
    452.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_5383.JPG
    IMG_5383.JPG
    445.6 KB · Views: 156
That might look cool but I?m going to use clear thread to suspend Thanos in mid air with Wanda ripping him apart.

?I don?t even know who you are?

?You WILL?

That will be an epic display!!

That'd be an incredible display! I also liked that scene, really like how powerful she was portrayed in IW/EG.

this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from Jan11th-Feb 10th.
My waitlist for Spider-Man and Iron Man Homecoming Converted in Jan.Gamora being the last to arrive about 11 Days ago.

Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.
As I have no Display set up yet for these,they will go back in their packing until I do.So this is right out of the box.

MMS522 Captain Marvel Deluxe: awesome figure.. interesting how they did the hair on Her it turned out really nice..

Nice pics! Glad you're happy with her, she's now one of my most favorites!!

So I went back and looked through the blogger photos for some new posing ideas and realized I like these effects better hanging off the ends of the glow hands instead of wearing them up on over the forearms as they're typically used.

DSC_0382_1080.jpgDSC_0374_1080.jpg

Nice pics! Glad you're happy with her, she's now one of my most favorites!!

Thanks Zurdo, with all the cool accessories she will be fun to display.

So I went back and looked through the blogger photos for some new posing ideas and realized I like these effects better hanging off the ends of the glow hands instead of wearing them up on over the forearms as they're typically used.

Spanbauer, great photos and posing ideas.She looks boss.

Back