1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite sure what specific part of the display you're asking about, but if you just want to know what the digital characters look like, here's a couple shots from two different parts of the movie. Same digital readout in both shots.

View attachment 423689

Looking at that right pic, the Hot Toys armor color looks pretty close.

Has anyone ordered this figure from popcultcha? Why does it list release date as January - as in FIVE MONTHS from now? Can those ship dates change drastically like they did on Sideshow's site for say Tarkin, where they suddenly cut 2 months or more from the release date if it shows up early?

I can't understand how this fig could have been out for almost a month in Asia, yet a company like PC doesn't ship it until six months later.

Much to learn, you still have. Isn’t that your country’s main dealer, how is this news to you? I would think that things are only going to get worse now with the batches coming out in drips and drabs.

Yeah popcultcha has always been weird with their releases. I got an email ages back saying hot toys Jedi Luke was due 30th June then like a week later got one saying it's back to 30th August. Actually just got one the other day saying Rey is pushed back to 30th September, so who knows with Boba.

Just for fun...

20180818_082326_zpsq53tgk7y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is awesome.

Has anyone ordered this figure from popcultcha? Why does it list release date as January - as in FIVE MONTHS from now? Can those ship dates change drastically like they did on Sideshow's site for say Tarkin, where they suddenly cut 2 months or more from the release date if it shows up early?

I can't understand how this fig could have been out for almost a month in Asia, yet a company like PC doesn't ship it until six months later.

I ordered with Popcultcha and sent an email asking last week about a revised date but got no response.

They are pretty poor with updating their site at times (they are still taking preorders for the Batman he Animated Series Jokermobile that DCC have cancelled) so hopefully it is just that and it will be out in the next month or two. A couple of local sites still showing the original dates for Boba too and have yet to update.

Side note here....after I kept seeing all the jetpack harness belts on this figure, I thought they forgot to add mine on the two I bought. Really makes me wonder why they didn't include it. If any figure was to have gotten it, it should've been Empire/PP Fett; where it's more noticeable in the promo pics.

Has anyone saw those custom made Wookie braids on Etsy? They're made for the vintage 12" Fett. They'd be cool to use on your PP version to add some more uniqueness, even though it's missing one scalp.
I just can't figure out how someone can make these teeny-weeny braids😮
Screenshot_2018-08-21-22-17-03-1.jpg

Havent ordered this one but hmmm, six months seems longer than usual for PC. I’m still waiting on my Spider-Man Deluxe from them, I wonder if they have changed supplier?

Does anyone know the best method for removing the holster so it can be placed on the ammo belt? Like, is it less of a pain in the ass to disconnect the holster strap or the girth belt straps?

Side note here....after I kept seeing all the jetpack harness belts on this figure, I thought they forgot to add mine on the two I bought. Really makes me wonder why they didn't include it. If any figure was to have gotten it, it should've been Empire/PP Fett; where it's more noticeable in the promo pics.

Has anyone saw those custom made Wookie braids on Etsy? They're made for the vintage 12" Fett. They'd be cool to use on your PP version to add some more uniqueness, even though it's missing one scalp.
I just can't figure out how someone can make these teeny-weeny braids😮
View attachment 423722
As far as i know the harness belt only comes with the ROTJ version.
Does anyone know the best method for removing the holster so it can be placed on the ammo belt? Like, is it less of a pain in the ass to disconnect the holster strap or the girth belt straps?
Removing the sash is easier..as those little gold pegs on the holster are a nightmare to close.
what body did hot toys use for this? is it just a TT narrow shoulder with a fat suit?

Yes more or less..with thinner forearms.

I took the “metal” dowels out and tediously put them back when attaching to the ammo belt. Much easier to unbuckle girth belt and slip out then slide onto already removed ammo belt.

Removing the sash is easier..as those little gold pegs on the holster are a nightmare to close.
I took the “metal” dowels out and tediously put them back when attaching to the ammo belt. Much easier to unbuckle girth belt and slip out then slide onto already removed ammo belt.
Thanks guys. Yeah, I figured it'd be easier to unbuckle the girth belt..just wanted to make sure. Probably use one of those thick T-shaped needles to assist in the unbuckling process.

Not quite sure what specific part of the display you're asking about, but if you just want to know what the digital characters look like, here's a couple shots from two different parts of the movie. Same digital readout in both shots.

View attachment 423689

Sorry I should have been more clear. Yes the red LED digital display on his left Brest armour. The readout should be one of the reading displays that loop in the link below. If the figures display has one of these configurations then that’s awesome. Is someone able to get a clear macro shot of the display on the figure?

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...HdAhXrCcAKHU9SDo8QMwijASguMC4&iact=mrc&uact=8

Back