1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME work McHaleyArt, the gloves especially are a big improvement.

A couple daylight shots of my Fett...
20180818_150046_zpsaxunhqqi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20180818_150908_zpshqdrqgau.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20180818_163105_zps2prl9rum.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I was also able to work on the ESB version as well... removed fat suit, weathered the lower pant legs a little, swapped out the guantlets for the Sideshow V2 ones.

20180818_093741_zpsg65c8ucz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That looks great. Even though I ordered the Hot Toys, I am actually very happy with my Sideshow V2 with the HT new ESB Helmet.

Thanks! The V2 suit really is that vibrant almost denim colored blue.

I was also suprised that the stock ESB suit is more blue and weathered than I expected- huge improvement over the lack of weathering on the ROTJ suit.

Nicely done. Thanks for the tip. Gunna have to track down an esb v2 suit and looks like a pair of gauntlets for esb as well.

Thank you!!! It's such a fun figure to pose, more so than the ROTJ Fett, which never quite held the rifle as I wanted it too.

The PP1/2 Fett instantly brings back childhood memories of the vintage figure.

ESB is great too, in person I do wish the green was just a shade more muted. However with a slightly cool filter it does look pretty close to what appears on screen.
20180818_171523_zps9ja0hasb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
How have y'all been able to get the red under-belt to sit lower? I'd like to move mine down to sit on top of the crotch piece as I've seen in a lot of the photos here, but I can't figure a way to remove those 2 red belts -- mine don't want to seem to unbuckle in the back and I'm afraid of forcing something that may not actually function like a buckle, just look like one. I tried sort of pulling them down individually, but that was like trying to get water out of a boat with holes in the bucket -- I'd sort of get one side down a bit, then it would slip back up while trying to get the other side, or the back, etc... :gah:

Just thought I'd put this out there: if anybody (preferably in North America and living in a smoke-free home) is looking to unload a pair of SSC V2 gauntlets, please let me know. Thanks.

How have y'all been able to get the red under-belt to sit lower? I'd like to move mine down to sit on top of the crotch piece as I've seen in a lot of the photos here, but I can't figure a way to remove those 2 red belts -- mine don't want to seem to unbuckle in the back and I'm afraid of forcing something that may not actually function like a buckle, just look like one. I tried sort of pulling them down individually, but that was like trying to get water out of a boat with holes in the bucket -- I'd sort of get one side down a bit, then it would slip back up while trying to get the other side, or the back, etc... :gah:

I had that problem too. I used small needle nose pliers to undo the belt loops on the two red belts. Once they were off ( you could try just loosening them also to prevent the headache of having to put the belts through the loops....as I did. And there was much swearing) move them down to the desired position. I used the opportunity to pull down on his vest so I had the desired gap between the belt and the vest. If your loops are kind of loose, don't worry as the belt with the pouches attached pretty much disguises and holds up the red belt. That's what I did, I'm sure there is an easier way but that was my remedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd put this out there: if anybody (preferably in North America and living in a smoke-free home) is looking to unload a pair of SSC V2 gauntlets, please let me know. Thanks.

Possibly. I will be getting the Deluxe ESB. When it comes in I'm willing to part with some SSC V2 parts.

Playing around with him. He is so hard to decide on a position for (that's what she said)
2c15310567f3b990af860d530c38806a.jpg
ec294248fdcbae014a07f75866fdf294.jpg
50513077b52f7045549b35e8b8eb6ae4.jpg

Back