1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally made the order. Been debating over Boba or Mando for a while. But have vivid memories of hunting through 26 pegs full of Star Wars figures in Toys R Us in 1996, finally finding him on the last peg. Boba's my boy, time to represent.

Is there any difference, small, between the 40th and the original release?

In the Justin's Collection video, there is definitely a slight difference between the two. The green on the 40th is a darker hue and the flight is noticeably less weathered. He compares the two at about the 27 minute mark.

That may vary from sample to sample, but even the 47 reissue was a different shade of red to the original.

In the Justin's Collection video, there is definitely a slight difference between the two. The green on the 40th is a darker hue and the flight is noticeably less weathered. He compares the two at about the 27 minute mark.

That may vary from sample to sample, but even the 47 reissue was a different shade of red to the original.

That?s what I meant. I?m sure there might be micro-differences. It?s an amazing piece and gives enough to make two Bobas. Used my old SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant wait to receive mine!

Got my ESB Vader late last week

still haven't received shipping notification for Boba fett.

Random question, my vader came with a pretty big loose thread (threading stickingout) out of the cape, should I contact sideshow?

69331590-2A9D-49FE-AD14-F1F5BEAE33D4.jpg

Still waiting for any sort of shipping notification from from SS but good to see people getting them.

Is there anywhere that produces custom head sculpts? Saw the YouTube Channel Jedah Patrol put the Cody head sculpt on this and it looked incredible, there's no way I can afford that figure as well though.

Still waiting for any sort of shipping notification from from SS but good to see people getting them.

Is there anywhere that produces custom head sculpts? Saw the YouTube Channel Jedah Patrol put the Cody head sculpt on this and it looked incredible, there's no way I can afford that figure as well though.

I'm still waiting on shipping notifications for Boba, Beskar Mando, and Heavy Mando. They're probably all 3 going to come at one time.

Got my second deluxe Fett today. I've had the first one displayed as the ESB version since it came out. I will say that the suit on the re-release 40th anniversary version has a much greener hue to it and has almost zero weathering. I'm ok with it since I'm displaying it as the proto version but the suit is quite different on this version...

You need a Mulan 1/6, if you get my drift. AND I think you do ;)

I wonder how hard it would be to customize a Fennec. lol

Tython Boba is gonna need a friend when he gets here, after all and I am NOT counting on HT to provide her. Sad to say.

[pic from ebay, not mine]

View attachment 506144

Check with wattos scrapyard on facebook

S

Got mine in. The retro box is neat but not sure I would've paid the $18 premium if I could've avoided it lol. First Boba and first ESB figure for my collection.

Boba.jpg

Back