1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7FDE676C-32FB-478E-8738-CB1E6582EC1F.jpg

Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Up there with Dark Side Anakin in terms of selling regrets.

I opted for the deluxe ROTJ version way back when it came out. Torn on if I really want the ESB version or not. I probably will get an eventual version from The Mandalorian with the fresh coat of paint and black under suit and hopefully an un-helmeted sculpt.

Awesome pic, Yoshi! This fig may have some flaws but jeez it's a super-impressive Fett right out of the box.

@Yoshi --great shots, they definitely shortened my patience for this figure to arrive. Looks uber classy and so awesome. This will be my first Boba as I was trying to hold out for a while with all the different releases. Cheers!

@Yoshi --great shots, they definitely shortened my patience for this figure to arrive. Looks uber classy and so awesome. This will be my first Boba as I was trying to hold out for a while with all the different releases. Cheers!

Yeah I was in the same boat - bought the Kenner colors due to feels, was waiting to see the Mando Fett's (really only interested in the "fresh coat" version "I think") - then thought I better get a OG in here because I need the OG and this is probably my last chance*

*for awhile at least because you know new collectors and all always coming into the hobby.

SO, I dropped all of my rewards on it and am getting it for $100 delivered.

The OG is the best.

Personally I think the Mando clean won?t look as great or detailed. Even in the show, it?s cool
And different to see the armour like that but without all the weathering of the ESB/ROTJ or When the suit showed up originally on Mando, I doubt it will pop as much on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots, Yoshi! Looks like the chest plate placement on the new 40th version came out a little better.

Had a little photo fun today with Fett....out on the East Platform. (the original HT release)

HT-ESB-BOBA FETT-046.jpg

HT-ESB-BOBA FETT-047.jpg

I wish I can sell the rest of my neca stuff to help my get this guy.

Is there any difference, small, between the 40th and the original release?

Back