1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 507557View attachment 507558View attachment 507559

Just for fun tried to imagine Boba in his prime, before the Sarlacc acids got him! The peg doesn't attach, his head just sits on top. Cannot wait for the new older Boba 2 pack!

Ugh, he looks gorgeous. Great pix.

If they delay me for a fourth time I am going to complain. Politely, but loudly. They did the same thing to me [multiple delays] with Avengers Bucky and when I finally called them, they were like "Yeah.... why ARE you getting delayed?" and then bam, he was shipped.

Had a message from sideshow yesterday saying it should be in the warehouse in 6 days. Roll on few weeks time. Seriously thinking about paying over the odds for a cosy head sculpt if one becomes available. Looks stupidly good.

Oh, gawd - I'm hearing Kiwi-accent Boba again. Lines read with all the intensity of ordering at McDonalds.:lol

For Dad-bod Boba it's fine, but poor ol' OT Boba not so much.

Oh, gawd - I'm hearing Kiwi-accent Boba again. Lines read with all the intensity of ordering at McDonalds.:lol

?Poot kiptin sow lowr een tha caa gow howld, mate.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats wrong with "What if he doesn't surVIVE? He's worth a lot to ME!"

Ugh, he looks gorgeous. Great pix.

If they delay me for a fourth time I am going to complain. Politely, but loudly. They did the same thing to me [multiple delays] with Avengers Bucky and when I finally called them, they were like "Yeah.... why ARE you getting delayed?" and then bam, he was shipped.

Good thing he is on the way. Be prepared--this figure has SO much stuff. It was tough to decide what combination to put on the shelf- hours passed just putting stuff on and posing! Congrats! Totally worth it!

Not bad. A little waxy looking but in hand will be the real test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he finally came yesterday. Absolutely love it.

20210315-124029.jpg

Damn that is one sick pose super organic and natural looking looks like a real person sheesh

Great job!

Put that pose in front of an appropriate background and it would be off the charts!

Damn that is one sick pose super organic and natural looking looks like a real person sheesh

Great job!

Put that pose in front of an appropriate background and it would be off the charts!

Cheers! So happy with it. Got that 3rd party Cody sculpt on the way in the next few days so will soo if it looks any good.

Mine won't get here until next week, but dang, these pics are looking good. Now to decide if I'm going to splurge on that vintage-colors Fett.

The ebay custom head came through today. Wasn't expecting much to be honest. But i'm blown away, it's honestly brilliant. The hairline behind the ears and fringe are a little crude, but man. Looks incredible in hand. Highly recommend.

20210319-112300.jpg

20210319-112236.jpg

20210319-112415.jpg

For reference:

20210319-112839.jpg

Back