1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx everyone for the shipping info! Would love it if they shipped mine out this week, but not holding my breath on that as I just ordered...but that would be awesome:)

Well I was unsure as I normally just set up payment plans and forget about them but with this arriving so early (ie before any payment had been taken) I thought I'd check with SSC. It started with things arriving September, then when I mentioned people had been charged today for an early ship the rep said that some were coming in next week but they'd be in stages. Now I've changed the payment plan to single payment when ready I'm hoping it jumps the release forward. I've got a body here waiting to get the deluxe parts added.

Awesome matrix!:clap

Isn’t he supposed to start shipping from Sideshow this week?

This is so great, thanks Matrix :)

Niiice!

Great work Matrix. Thanks for the comparison pics.

Awesome pics, thx for sharing this!
:duff
Two Empire's?
Yes...hence my madness:)

Beautiful collection and classy display! :clap

You gonna add the white retro at some point?

:duff..I've no real interest in the retro...at least not the SS version. Disappointed with HT rendering of the animation version too...was hoping they would have made an all new sculpt to echo the cartoon...love the base that came with it though.

I've always preferred the Medicom one as well. If only it actually had a 'real visor' like the others and was a bit larger..it'd be perfection. For some reason with this new one, the horizontal part of the visor bothers me more than the ROTJ version; as it seems to stand out more with it's width.
Yes...a tad larger Medi helmet with real visor and HT paint apps would be close to perfect:)

They aren't, I PO'd mine(regular version) later on. I think Sideshow goes by customer loyalty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how ordered are sorted.

I've been a solid customer for 12 years and been lumped into the second shipments of figures that I pre-ordered on day one.

But I also pre-ordered Fett only a few weeks ago, and I have already been charged.

There is probably a logic to their process, but I have no idea what it is.

They aren't, I PO'd mine(regular version) later on. I think Sideshow goes by customer loyalty.

I've been around a long time and I've never seen SS ship in order of preorders made. Ever. I don't think it goes by loyalty either, though they likely have a list of "troublesome accounts" versus "excellent accounts".

I assume they bunch orders going to the same state, city, etc. Not sure which cities/states ship first... all I know is that no matter when I order, mine goes out the first night SS starts shipping. I live in Los Angeles.

I've been around a long time and I've never seen SS ship in order of preorders made. Ever. I don't think it goes by loyalty either, though they likely have a list of "troublesome accounts" versus "excellent accounts".

I assume they bunch orders going to the same state, city, etc. Not sure which cities/states ship first... all I know is that no matter when I order, mine goes out the first night SS starts shipping. I live in Los Angeles.

I usually end up on the first rounds of shipping too, regardless of when I order. I used to think it was a random thing, but maybe youre on to something with the zip code thing? (Im in LA too)

Us LA guys have to pay CA tax and the same shipping as someone else on the other side of the country... 40min away from SSC... Smh.

Anyone got a HT Rogue One Vader they can take a pic with this HT ESB Boba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually end up on the first rounds of shipping too, regardless of when I order. I used to think it was a random thing, but maybe youre on to something with the zip code thing? (Im in LA too)
I live on the East coast and I'm always in the first shipment. I also always pay in full with a credit card. And I've never cancelled a PO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cdEzdU.gif

Last edited:
Us LA guys have to pay CA tax and the same shipping as someone else on the other side of the country... 40min away from SSC... Smh.

I'm so glad the DX Maul exclusive was nothing I wanted. Like looking back at the DX Luke release I definitely would've paid for the extra Luke/Vader head if I was in the game back then. Tax and shipping on the Sith Speeder set would be like $50.

I'm so glad the DX Maul exclusive was nothing I wanted. Like looking back at the DX Luke release I definitely would've paid for the extra Luke/Vader head if I was in the game back then. Tax and shipping on the Sith Speeder set would be like $50.

Same. I figured tax on $405 is almost $40 and if a regular figure is $17-$20 shipped, this larger box will be close to $30. $475 compared to BBTS’ $409? Hmmmm?

Back