1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bump such an old thread. I’m far from a 1/6 expert like some here. I’m trying to use my SS 1/6 Fett as the secondary Fett w/ the pieces that came with the Deluxe HT.

Sidestepping a few inaccuracie, what is the best option?

Can anyone tell me when Boba Fett ESB 40th anniversary generally started shipping to customers? I know some of you got it but is it still early in the cycle?

I probably got scammed on ebay ,so I want to know when sellers generally got it in stock. And was it somewhat delayed because of Covid?

Last edited:
Alright I got my 40th anniversary ESB Foba Fett from a dealer on Amazon , after being scammed for it by chinese seller Red_Star 1689.

I lost 325$ with the ebay scam so don't ever order a figure from the various Red Star or chinese sellers on ebay who also use multiple other names but really the same seller. As reported in the scam thread, they maintain a high feedback score by sending out cheap items and scamming with Hot Toys Pre-orders. They make you wait longer than 6 months (past the dispute deadline) then send you a random action figure part in a small box instead of the figure. ebay and Paypal won't do anything to help you or take action against those sellers because as long as they maintain their high positive feedback they can scam as much as they want.

It's a very nice figure. I don't see the small helmet inaccuracies like I would on Darth Vader

Last edited:
IMG_20211007_142836.jpg

That pointed arrow thing below the gauntlet is super fragile and I almost broke it when putting the gun in the hand . It's very hard to see it's there when you first get the figure and take it out of the box . Also I thought I was gonna break the stand putting the pole in the peg on the base

I find there's a lot of hazzards just taking out these figures from the box and posing them

That pointed arrow thing below the gauntlet is super fragile and I almost broke it when putting the gun in the hand . It's very hard to see it's there when you first get the figure and take it out of the box . Also I thought I was gonna break the stand putting the pole in the peg on the base

I find there's a lot of hazzards just taking out these figures from the box and posing them
You should see the Cody shoulder antenna!

I have a question. I want to put a commander cody head on this figure. Which one will fit on this better, sideshow or hot toys? And do I need to modify it?

Back