1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alternative shot. Excited for the new live action content tomorrow!
IMG_20211228_180716.jpg

Alternative shot. Excited for the new live action content tomorrow!
View attachment 552794
Just an amazing shot.
I remember getting an issue of Starlog magazine that had an image not too different from this one. The extended flare of the helmet really makes this figure. This picture looks like it could be a still from a movie. Thank you so much for sharing.

That’s the issue! Oh, what great memories of going to Waldenbooks in the mall every month and picking up Starlog. Not too far from the bookstore was a KB Toy and Hobby. I was into building models and I can still remember going to the register with a kit and seeing display on the counter that housed the original 12 Star Wars figures. I had not seen the movie yet but was really intrigued by them. Up to that point, I was into Mego superheroes so to see the robots and aliens and stormtroopers and the black villain and light swords and blasters…it made an impression on that 10 year old boy.

That’s the issue! Oh, what great memories of going to Waldenbooks in the mall every month and picking up Starlog. Not too far from the bookstore was a KB Toy and Hobby. I was into building models and I can still remember going to the register with a kit and seeing display on the counter that housed the original 12 Star Wars figures. I had not seen the movie yet but was really intrigued by them. Up to that point, I was into Mego superheroes so to see the robots and aliens and stormtroopers and the black villain and light swords and blasters…it made an impression on that 10 year old boy.
You definitely hit the nostalgia button for me there.

Yes!

And don't forget the smell of cookies being baked in that place that made those huge chocolate chip cookies.

Does anyone know if the Mandalorian Boba Fett head will fit on this hot toy? I want to get a head sculpt for this and I would like to get the new one.

Yeah, it's bad enough TM didn't do the lines just like Wingreen.

I would think it would fit. I just hope the Jango Fett head fits on the ESB Fett. I plan to put it on my Pre Pro Boba Fett.

personally I would get a clone (Cody or even Rex) or Jango Fett for the ESB Fett. I think it would look better and more fitting age wise.

Does anyone know if the Mandalorian Boba Fett head will fit on this hot toy? I want to get a head sculpt for this and I would like to get the new one.
Cody hs fits perfectly, i don't see why Mando Fett can't. Especially they're all made from the same mold.

Back