1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to think of it, correct me if I'm wrong, but HT hasn't offered a Boba Fett and Han Solo in carbonite two-pack before?
You know, HT should totally do this. Add some new accessories and do it. This would serve two purposes:

1. Everyone would have to buy it that is a Fett completist. Everyone would complain.... And then theyd get out their wallets.

2. It would be the ultimate Eff You to Harrison Ford. "Disrespect our figure? Lets see you tear THIS ONE up!!! P.s. you being in carbonite means you'll be off the talk show circuit, sucks to be you!!"

I find it funny that it's possible some Boba Fett fans could hold a certain amount of animosity toward Han Solo. And even funnier still, the manifestation of this is our often desire to have the most coveted version of the character, Han in cabonite! The whole event sure put a chill on his swagger, and I guess that's par for the course when your future father in law is Darth Vader! Just a curious observation. 😁

Seriously though, when I could't find a suitable 1:6 representation of Han for a reasonble price, also being a Boba Fett and ESB fan, I defaulted to the SSC Han in carbonite...Lol. It made perfect sense to pair this version of Han with ESB Boba and nice that it was readliy available.

It's really too bad HT hasn't released an ESB Han from Hoth or Bespin with Chewy, and I really need the pair as they're inseparable. Practicably speaking, Han in carbo certainly was the less expensive version of the character. The SSC light-up one is very cool and paired with Boba Fett makes for an impressive display! After seeing the great pics shared of it in this thread, I could't resist.

Last edited:
I find it funny that it's possible some Boba Fett fans could hold a certain amount of animosity toward Han Solo. And even funnier still, the manifestation of this is our often desire to have the most coverted version of the character, Han in cabonite! The whole event sure put a chill on his swagger, and I guess that's par for the course when your future father in law is Darth Vader! Just a curious observation.

I'm like Fett himself, its nothing personal, I would just like a frozen version to display with my several iterations of Fett. Hunter's gonna hunt and he needs his quarry.

I find it funny that it's possible some Boba Fett fans could hold a certain amount of animosity toward Han Solo. And even funnier still, the manifestation of this is our often desire to have the most coverted version of the character, Han in cabonite! The whole event sure put a chill on his swagger, and I guess that's par for the course when your future father in law is Darth Vader! Just a curious observation. 😁

Seriously though, when I could't find a suitable 1:6 representation of Han for a reasonble price, also being a Boba Fett and ESB fan, I defaulted to the SSC Han in carbonite...Lol. It made perfect sense to pair this version of Han with ESB Boba and nice that it was readliy available.

It's really too bad HT hasn't released an ESB Han from Hoth or Bespin with Chewy, and I really need the pair as they're inseparable. Practicably speaking, Han in carbo certainly was the less expensive version of the character. The SSC light-up one is very cool and paired with Boba Fett makes for an impressive display! After seeing the great pics shared of it in this thread, I could't resist.
The Sideshows Collectibles Han Solo carbonite side is more than serviceable and I got it really cheap on eBay at the start of the year to pair with my pre-ordered 40th Anniversary Boba Fett which finally arrived on Monday! I got it from Popcultcha here in Australia and for some reason they got their shipment in late.

I'd love an ESB or ROTJ Han and Chewie too, but right now it seems like a pipe dream.

I wish they would have fixed the gauntlet to be honest but I understand the costs of retooling.

A 2 pack with HIC with a light up base that would allow you to add 2 stormtroopers and 2 bespin guards (release those too!) would be the ultimate Boba Fett display at the 1:6 scale.

Yes, but you're just making sure nothing is broken, so... 👋😬👍
To be fair, and this is the first time it's happened to me, the sellotape looked like it was taken off and the DHL label placed over it, so I think at customs they had opened it to inspect. So I did open it again as far in to see that they hadn't opened the actual packaging, which they hadn't. But that's as far as I'll go :')

Sounds good... I respect that. It's good to hear they left it alone. They must have been Pokémon collectors. I'd say you must be an awesome brother to give such awesome gift! Nothing says Happy Birthday bro like the gift of Scum and Villainy!

Sounds good... I respect that. It's good to hear they left it alone. They must have been Pokémon collectors. I'd say you must be an awesome brother to give such awesome gift! Nothing says Happy Birthday bro like the gift of Scum and Villainy!

To be fair he's bought a lot for me and looked out a lot for me in life, so it's a late expensive gift but something definitely he'll appreciate, and despite the hefty price of it not something I'll question at all.

His first Hot Toy!

Hopefully I haven't also given the gift of addiction. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing, that's really cool!

I've also had the pleasure of doing the same with family and the look on their face was worth it! 😁 It just so happened that it was also a Boba 40th! Excellent choice! Hope it's a great time to enjoy together... Cheers!

...His first Hot Toy!

Hopefully I haven't also given the gift of addiction. :ROFLMAO:

Collecting Hot Toys figures is a pathway to this hobby some consider to be unnatural.

download.jpg

I have always wondered if when you buy something on waitlist if you are automatically giving them approval to sell you something used.

Think about it they can always fall back on the excuse that hey you’re lucky you even got one so we are sending you this nice used one lol

I have always wondered if when you buy something on waitlist if you are automatically giving them approval to sell you something used.

Think about it they can always fall back on the excuse that hey you’re lucky you even got one so we are sending you this nice used one lol
Thought about that very thing when I ordered. I suspect I’ll be getting one somebody returned due to misaligned chest plates so I’ll be shocked if what I get has them properly in place.

This pic is of the original HT ESB Fett which i modified a few years ago -- i regretted selling it . I was able to pick up the 40th Anniversary so will be interested to see if there were any updates to the figure . If anyone is looking for a ESB FETT Pop Culture Australia has a few in stock . Be quick they wont last long !

Attachments

• 40568554_1958282684193890_6363792882876284928_n.jpg
    40568554_1958282684193890_6363792882876284928_n.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 64
  • FETT.jpg
    FETT.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 77
Back