1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one is a better HT Fett, the ESB or the ROTJ?

Having both, I would keep on the ESB one if I had to choose but I do still really like the ROTJ. But I'd only recommend the ESB one since it's still available anyway, unless you have a lead on a well priced ROTJ.

A73E9ECA-6DC7-4D6E-9ED0-315D259FD390.jpg

Excellent photo Irezumi !! Love the light bouncing off the visor.

Such a great design and look ! One of the main reasons I love Star Wars.

Thanks for the kind comments guys! He has his sweet spots, not a perfect figure, but Hot Toys made it look amazing.:)

View attachment 510198

Yeah the only thing that always jumps out at me with this fig is the too-wide squint (horizontal part of the "T") but overall it's one of the nicest HT figs right out of the box.

Just a friendly FYI, if anyone out there wants this buy it now. Sideshow is the only retailer that I am aware of still taking orders for this and they are limiting only one per customer. Also you cannot use any coupon codes on this, even the good $25 ones that Sideshow emails out which typically work on preorders cannot be used. These are pretty good indicators that it will soon be sold out. And with the show coming out in December I wouldn't want to be trying to find his signature OT look in the aftermarket around Christmas.

Just a friendly FYI, if anyone out there wants this buy it now. Sideshow is the only retailer that I am aware of still taking orders for this and they are limiting only one per customer. Also you cannot use any coupon codes on this, even the good $25 ones that Sideshow emails out which typically work on preorders cannot be used. These are pretty good indicators that it will soon be sold out. And with the show coming out in December I wouldn't want to be trying to find his signature OT look in the aftermarket around Christmas.

Thanks for the heads up, TFH. :hi5:

....But wont they just put out yet another version, probably in a different box and a $20 price increase? Hasn't he been re-released a few times now?

This figure really points out the paucity of accessories figures come with these days. I know he has more than most, being a Deluxe - but WOW.

IMO he is a must. Now I need a Vader.

Back