1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who use ToysBuyingAgent regularly -- is it worth the savings to wait for the second batch release? I don't really know how long I'd realistically expect to be waiting after everybody else gets their figures, but the price there is compelling. Is it usually a fairly long stretch?

Might be worth messaging TBA via the website and ask what the usual turnaround is. I've found he's pretty quick to respond and very polite. I've ordered Beskar Mando and Lando as the 2nd batch option, so I'll see how long they take. I figured it will be way earlier than PopCultcha here in Oz so I haven't bothered to find out :)

I did check, but he gave the same 2-5 month estimate that's on the site. It's a pretty wide spread, so I was hoping to find out if there's a typical experience. Sounds like it may be the way to go, though. Thanks!

I did check, but he gave the same 2-5 month estimate that's on the site. It's a pretty wide spread, so I was hoping to find out if there's a typical experience. Sounds like it may be the way to go, though. Thanks!

Ah, no worries. I guess it will vary depending on his supplier. Oh well....looking forward to all these releases.:yess:

For those In the US hoping to buy it stateside from BBTS and Alter Ego, it appears it is exclusive to Sideshow. I asked AE and they said they would not be carrying it. So buying direct from Sideshow or overseas are our available options.

Many, many pages back, someone used a Dylon blue dye to change the blue flight sight to the right color. Does anyone remember what blue that was?

Many, many pages back, someone used a Dylon blue dye to change the blue flight sight to the right color. Does anyone remember what blue that was?

"Evening Blue" is the Dylon color most accepted. I ended up using a combination of Rit DyeMore colors for my suit, but I think expirementing with powder dyes before-hand would ultimately be very beneficial.

"Evening Blue" is the Dylon color most accepted. I ended up using a combination of Rit DyeMore colors for my suit, but I think expirementing with powder dyes before-hand would ultimately be very beneficial.

I’ve been scouring the older pages and came across “China blue” so now I’m even more confused.

I used Dylon "China Blue" on my Boba Fett flight suit a couple of years ago.

I am not sure how accurate it is, but I like how it looks.

20200817_152350.jpg

I used Dylon "China Blue" on my Boba Fett flight suit a couple of years ago.

I am not sure how accurate it is, but I like how it looks.

[...]

Ah, I remember your Fett...that looks great. Are those the SSC gauntlets? I just snagged a pair to remedy the over-sized HT set.

Thanks. Yes, those are the SSC guantlets.

Nice! I don't want to do a really intense Fett rebuild like over in the BF Mod thread, but do think smaller gauntlets elevate the figure; some modders are using re-built and re-painted Marmit or Medicom but I'd decided the SSC will do nicely.

Nice! I don't want to do a really intense Fett rebuild like over in the BF Mod thread, but do think smaller gauntlets elevate the figure; some modders are using re-built and re-painted Marmit or Medicom but I'd decided the SSC will do nicely.

I used a mix and match of HT and SSC v1 Fett parts. I also replaced the body with a TT Slim knockoff and dyed the flightsuit.

Nothing really complicated or "intense". :)

I used a mix and match of HT and SSC v1 Fett parts. I also replaced the body with a TT Slim knockoff and dyed the flightsuit.

Nothing really complicated or "intense". :)

I haven't been putting any time into mods or customs the last few years, just seems like there's always something else to give time to. Gauntlets and body swap may be a good, easy start though.

I've been slowly starting to get that itch again.

Back