1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should start revealing the accessories and more figs soon after this weekend. They may wait till next weekend to give people a chance to see it first before revealing spoilers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the new Rocket looks great. As far as the price when it comes to figures the smaller ones have always been the same price in a line. Look at Yoda or Spider-Ham in their respective series and they are the same as the others. I think Rocket will be priced pretty close to the last release.

I'm excited for this new Rocket. I only have the original. But his outfit in this was great. And it's going to be a LONG while until Volume 3.

I believe it was from your use of the fast food term "super-sizing", although you probably weren't referring specifically to that industry.

Ah okay...no, I was just using that as an example. But my point is less product should cost the consumer less money. 1/6 person figure = big. 1/6 animal/racoon figure = small...so it should be priced accordingly.

Ah okay...no, I was just using that as an example. But my point is less product should cost the consumer less money. 1/6 person figure = big. 1/6 animal/racoon figure = small...so it should be priced accordingly.

In theory that makes sense but in the case of these figures, the materials (i.e., the plastic, cloth, etc.) likely contribute the least to the total cost. The design & manufacturing labor and the tooling all are bigger contributors. And it's not just the figure - those same cost categories are there for the packaging as well. Additionally, the logistical cost (getting the finished product from HT to its retail suppliers) probably is also higher on a per piece basis than the material cost.

I’ve passed on all rocket figures so far and I am NOT passing on this one! Post the PO already!

I’ve passed on all rocket figures so far and I am NOT passing on this one! Post the PO already!

I think it will go up for PO after May 5th spoiler embargo lifts. Maybe he'll be offered with another character as I don't remember anything else about him being spoilery...

I think it will go up for PO after May 5th spoiler embargo lifts. Maybe he'll be offered with another character as I don't remember anything else about him being spoilery...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well I wasn't....until NOW! :rotfl
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure what else he could come with. He did have 2 different rifles in the end battle. Between that and the extractor thing there wasn't much else. I am hoping for a 2 pack again with teen groot. Tbe QC issues seemed pretty rampant with the infinity war version of Groot so would be nice to see them rectify that.

They could include 2 different bodies, one in his blue/red suit another in the Avengers team/Quantum suit. You'd then expect they would include 2 different heads. Hopefully not the same 2 we've been getting, but new ones are unlikely.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, that’s an awesome idea and a fresh one for me as I hadn’t thought about it nor had I seen anyone else suggesting that accessory! It would kind of make sense since we all know that Rocket does love the big weapons. His GotG1 figure came with an oversized weapon, his GotG2 figure came with an ever bigger weapon and the IW Rocket came with a 2 handed blaster as well. Unless I missed him using something larger than the accessory you are suggesting, I would imagine it would be a perfect one to be included!

Back