1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ht1.JPG

I don't know. Kinda looks too skinny for what's supposed to be an armor. I'm trying to compare it with Nebula and Capt. Marvel. Obviously, they're not lined up side by side but if I'm imagining them lined up, it just doesn't look good.

Maybe it was just the red-ish lighting during the final battle, but I thought it was a dark magenta color. Somewhere between blue and purple.

I kinda remember the final version on film looking really thin too. It was more like a thin skin-tight suit (like the Iron Spider) with a thicker breast plate than an Iron Man suit. So far that display looks just about right for what I remember in the film proportion-wise.

pepper-potts-and-mark-ix_marvel_gallery_5c4e010c714cb.jpg.jpg

She is small and with nanotech it would not add much bulk to her. It's going to be a very small armor compared to everything else and almost childlike next to WM MK1

So is this the Mark 49 then? And Hulkbuster the Mark 48? Or does the 0049 on the back mean something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back