1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was definitely blue in normal light, you could see it when Morgan had the helmet on

I thought it was blue and silver as well, but it could just be the color grading in that scene. Everything had a bit of a light golden haze over it.

I think it’s meant to be the same light gold color the Mk 85 is.

If you see Morgan carrying the Helmet at the beginning you can clearly see it's the same light gold as the MK 85.

The Ladies Night battle scene seemed just as badass as the Thor cap and IM scene with Thor cracking the two hammers together. I was smiling ear to ear at both team-ups. How could u not!
Bring this on HT!

59694767_10156230200302344_5115221601889026048_o.jpg

What would Mantis do?..... have we all forgotten that it was her who actually managed to put Thanos in sleep mode in Infinity War giving the Avengers the chance to take the gauntlet, which became a failed plan thanks to Starlords emotional stupidity?

She may not be a fighter but she’s gotten closest to Thanos along with only 3 or so other characters.

Don't remind me of how stupid that scene was. Let's not forget Starlord tried unsuccessfully to kill Gamora just a few minutes earlier and Thanos presented him from doing so. That whole stupid Starlord Gamora garbage ruined that movie for me.

Eh, can't say I was all that impressed by the design of this in the film, and the figure isn't doing much for me either. I almost would have rather she appeared in one of Tony's regular armors like in IM3.

That's been done already. After iron man 3 I said at the time I was only interested in a pepper armor if it was actually shaped for a female. A male shaped suit with a pepper head just doesn't look right. This one is an improvement.

Wonder if they’ll make her diecast or she’ll be plastic, either way, she’s bought, she was bad *** in every little scene she was in..

It really depends on the pepper potts head for me. If it's great and this is under 400 then maybe. Otherwise no thanks.

I had the Pepper Potts figure, never displayed it, and sold it. I may consider this one but afraid it would fall into the same category.

I doubt it's MK49 as he was working on it at the start of the movie. It says rescue on the back also so i'm guessing it's Rescue 49. It did not seem like it was the 1st time she had used a suit in fight

It is 49 because it was her birthday present, 49 years old.

This figure looks sick. Honestly, if it comes with a good head sculpt I might get it, even though I swore I was stopping my Marvel collection with Captain Marvel.

I think this looks cool. Proportions look ok for a comic book character — I could never buy that Tony was inside the IM armours, either, with how unrealistically skinny they were considering all the tech that’s supposed to be inside them (nano or not) — so this makes sense in comparison. If it comes with an unmasked head, I’m in.

Yeah I always chuckle when people complain about the proportions of an IM figure, as if a human could possibly fit into one of the suits anyway to begin with. It’s all just make believe and I’m totally fine with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back