1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in yesterday.

I have to say that I like it a lot. I think the armor looks great!

I like displaying my figures with their helmets/masks on, However, I would not hesitate to display this with the open helmet if I misplaced the closed one. I did have one problem with the open faced helmet, a small piece on the chin fell of while I was putting the faceplate on, it seems like the glue failed. It is an easy fix but it is a little annoying and disappointing to have an issue right out of the box.

The armor is unique looking and is capable of a lot more poses than one would initially think. I am really happy with it and I think it will look great in my collection (once it is out of the attic).

Here are a few phone pics, as you guys know I’m pretty boring with my posing, but I think you will still get some additional info about how this thing looks ...
Congrats on picking this one up!

This figure isn't really high on my list and the retail pricing for it is absolutely not worth it in my opinion, but I'll certainly consider it if it ever gets discounted.

My mate posed her with the drone +blast effect, it took a shelf-dive overnight suffering from some paint chip and a broken hinge.

So be careful to you Rescue owners.

My mate posed her with the drone +blast effect, it took a shelf-dive overnight suffering from some paint chip and a broken hinge.

So be careful to you Rescue owners.
Yeah, I really liked that pose when I saw one of the reviewers do it but felt it was at risk of exactly what you describe. I don't like the pose I have it in as much but it's a lower risk. Might experiment with some tack-it putty under the stand and give it a go though...

Might be a long shot but could someone post a picture of her next the MK 50?

Maybe not exactly what you're looking for but here you go:

Rescue_MK50.jpeg

Awesome thank you it's hard to find any pics of them next to each other. If you happen to have one of them standing together I would appreciate it
Yeah, c'mon Buff. The man obviously wanted a standing next to each other pose, not a flying next to each other pose! How inconsiderate are you! :thwak

Toys Wonderland has this for $292 plus shipping….must be a dud already
Yeah, it was kind of a meh armor to be honest and it was onscreen for like 10 seconds and comes with the inaccurate face-in-mask sculpt. The fact that they priced this at $407 was just absurd.

Yeah its ok which is a problem at the $400 price. If i put this in a display with my other avengers I probably wouldnt even notice it.

In a couple of years I think you may find this a better deal when its $330 or so.

Toyswonderland charges quite a bit for shipping to me in the US.

I jumped on the sale and used the $10 off code when you sign up for their newsletter. After shipping and PayPal conversation fees it came out to $304.61.

Ah it is.

Damn the shipping is way too high for US buyers though. That $300 figure turns into a $400... so the same cost from Alterego anyways.

I’m getting it shipped to Hawaii and I was able to use the $10 off but not the 10% off coupon. Just hope this armor at least shows up in Armor Wars.

Ah it is.

Damn the shipping is way too high for US buyers though. That $300 figure turns into a $400... so the same cost from Alterego anyways.
thats my problem too. I should have them ship it to giantoy, and then when my ronin comes in they can ship both to me for free. :)

Back