1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Iron Man 3 pepper head would work?

Yeah I'm wondering as well, would like to see if some fellow collectors may attempt it. Curious if the [older] Potts figure's head sculpt would be compatible with the neck peg of this current one.

Something about this figure just looks really cheap. I think it's the lack of a good finish on it. It needs to look more like actual metal but it just sort of looks like cheap plastic.

They also didn't give this figure any ab or waist articulation? Why? Insane for what they charge.

200864315_10158079110712344_6745084119814948414_n.jpg

Hmm, based what's seen so far, it looks to be so, and I agree I think this needs a 'richer' paint finish like the recent IM figures.

I don’t have a Pepper figure and I think this is a really cool looking armor and a great departure from the armors worn by Tony and Rhodey ... I’m looking forward to the arrival of mine.

Yeah I don't have this character either, so I'm looking forward to it!! Plus it's great to add another heroine to the lineup.

Last edited:
Something about this figure just looks really cheap. I think it's the lack of a good finish on it. It needs to look more like actual metal but it just sort of looks like cheap plastic.

They also didn't give this figure any ab or waist articulation? Why? Insane for what they charge.

200864315_10158079110712344_6745084119814948414_n.jpg
She is kind of pricey, I don’t mind, but I can see why it would turn some off, particularly if there are aspects of the figure they don’t like.
Did you have a chance to see the video link Centrocal posted? In the review it seems as though there is a lot of ab/waist articulation on this figure. I think it looks great!!

Last edited:
It has as much ab/waist articulation as any Iron man figure. It can do the super hero landing pose and you can't do that without some good articulation. It's like everyone is talking about a different figure lol

justins review has a IM3 potts head on mk49, its pretty hilarious. I think I'll pass on this one.

Mine arrives Wednesday cannot wait for this one, will spend some time getting it posed with my mk85

I would like to our chase this but just seems to expensive for what it is.
This figure is absolutely not worth its asking price. I would wait for it to eventually go on sale. Nothing from HT sells out anymore. Look at all the Iron Man reissues that are still sitting in stock (47 I'm looking at you!).

Yeah, the more reviews I see the more demotivated I become in picking this one up any time soon, at least at the price they are asking for it. I see myself waiting for a Black Friday sale. I sort of doubt this piece will sellout any time soon anyways.

Great video, Jedha! I have mine on pre-order and this video definitely has me excited to add it to my Endgame shelf. That friction fit on the hands seems to be setting yourself up for a shelf fall and break. I think the repulsors on the back will be the way to go, aligned to the Mark 85 and that repulsor. Should look really nice on the shelf. Hot Toys continues to both amaze and frustrate with their engineering. The engineering on the figure itself is incredible. The approach to light up features is ridiculous and prevents me from ever even putting batteries in... Maybe if I went the soap reactor route, but not that interested in the light ups to do that.

I wonder how long will those clear plastic pieces last. I find clear plastic tend to crack quite easily.

I think this came out looking great in the end. Yeah the price is steep for what you get (kind of) and that plastic piece for the back repulsors is incredibly scary in terms of how fragile it looks (something Hot Toys absolutely should be ashamed of, compared to the rest). The temptation to pick this up is still there, but it differs every day for me.

Last edited:
What they should have done with the energy blast effect is glue the hands and forearms to it. Disconnect the forearms on the figure like MK 50 and have the whole thing plug into the elbows. The hover sentinel triangle things, I don't think those need to be connected to figure at all. Just connect them to the base like the Drone on the Spiderman figure. Or give them their own separate base.

I am impressed with the engineering on the neck. Having the back of the neck slide down to allow the head to tilt back and reduce the gap at the chin when they look up. very innovative.

This figure went right back on my shopping list after watching some videos of the final retail version. Pleasently surprised by the likeness.

Same as with TROS-Rey. Videos are far more convincing than the official product pictures by Hot Toys.

Back