1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to make a great display with Iron Man and Riri Williams.
Excited.

Wow, I'll give HT credit where credit is due, but the lack of ANY gap with the upper thigh and hip is commendable! Really makes you wonder why they didn't do it with the Iron Man Mk. 50??? lol
Shoulders don't look as clean though.

Wow, I'll give HT credit where credit is due, but the lack of ANY gap with the upper thigh and hip is commendable! Really makes you wonder why they didn't do it with the Iron Man Mk. 50??? lol
I was thinking the same thing. Both it and the mark 85. Had they done this on those, they’d really pull off the nano tech

Gamora looks like she just woke up from a nap.

Well to be fair that's how she regularly looks like in the movies :lol

Not seeing much Paltrow...getting more of a Claire Danes vibe, tbh. Could just be my old eyes though.

View attachment 528849

I think it looks good, though maybe the likeness is a tad off cos of the helmet surrounding her face (?)

I bet it looks even less like her with the faceplate down lol...

:lol :lol

I'm buying this figure, but I have to say - $407 for this is way too much. Compare it to the ThreeZero hulkbuster, which is a bigger and more intricate/detailed figure for $249.

Yikes!!!

The likeness works great from some angles I think. But ultimately as nice as this figure looks, the sight of Pepper kicking all kinds of ass in her own sleek armor was still just way too silly for my taste. Even in a Marvel movie where ridiculous stuff happens all the time. Lol

View attachment 528858

Agree, I think this came out good. Actually I can buy Potts kicking butt given how she did so in IM3 :lol

Looks more like Kirsten Dunst than Paltrow to me but hey, at least Hot Toys finally released a figure for the first time in four weeks. At this rate if they announced no more pre-orders, they could be all caught up by the year 2025!

:rotfl :rotfl

I just wish a full un-helmeted head sculpt was included to really be able to recreate the A-Force shot..

xMU4Uky.jpg

From the pics so far, it looks improved from the original prototypes they've showcased in the past. Looking forward to getting this figure when it arrives. I agree Zurdo, an unhelmeted headsculpt would have been cool.

Its a tough suit to pull off I guess but this came out looking oddly cheap to me, not a fan of the (lack of) ab and hip articulation

Think my old 3rd party Mk42 sculpt is still a better likeness
rnsQUVb.jpg

Its a tough suit to pull off I guess but this came out looking oddly cheap to me, not a fan of the (lack of) ab and hip articulation

Think my old 3rd party Mk42 sculpt is still a better likeness
rnsQUVb.jpg
This has been Peppers armor since the day i got it (never dispayed it with the stark head) and will stay that way even with rescue on the way.

Do the legs light up?
Yep, the video shows it at 23:40 mark.

Having watched the video though I will say this...nice figure, absolutely not worth the $407 price tag! That's just some audacious pricing right there and the sad part is some people will think it's a justified price and buy it.

Nope, not me.

Should this go on sale...MAYBE! I'm just not wow'd enough by this figure.

Something about this figure just looks really cheap. I think it's the lack of a good finish on it. It needs to look more like actual metal but it just sort of looks like cheap plastic.

They also didn't give this figure any ab or waist articulation? Why? Insane for what they charge.

200864315_10158079110712344_6745084119814948414_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great in the review. It has enough wow factor for me but still a pass. That price tag is just insane. $350 TOPS.

checking 2nd batch pricing in HK, TWHK has it for $345, then with a coupon it’d be $325. Not bad. $72 shipping though

Last edited:
I think it looks pretty good but like others have said, I don't need it at that price. I have the civilian Pepper. That's enough. She's not really a fighter anyway so this figure is more novelty than anything.

Back