1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, Rescue is NOT sold out at BBTS. That’s surprising.

Edit: oh, NRD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are ordering mutiples or one of each of Stealth Suit Spiderman because of the no NRD. They are not planning on keeping the all orders but just want to have them just in case

I just PO'd this from my local distributor. I'm surprised it cost as much as the Mark 85! Was expecting it to be a bit cheaper. Still took the bait anyway.

I got both this and the 85 for $390 each. Paid a 25% NRD. I guess I've got over a year to prepare the final payment. :D

Have we heard anything if the Iron Man 3 Pepper Potts head is going to fit on the rescue body?

Have we heard anything if the Iron Man 3 Pepper Potts head is going to fit on the rescue body?

Depends on the neck joint and if it fits there is a chance head will look undersized if they make her armor the correct scale (the pepper figure is undersized).

199603935_10216907446791936_579364131232016909_n.jpg

I'm intrigued if there are any changes to this.
Oh snap!

This figure is absolutely not on my radar at all...I'm curious to see if the final product will be epic enough to convert me into a buyer!
I'm the same, Hopefully we find out if the pepper potts head fits or can fit with an adaptor.

Nice to see this released, though, maybe selfish of me, but I wish it were Captain Marvel instead.

Still, I've not been allured to this particular figure, but since I'm looking to recreate that female power shot from the film, I think I'm in!

Definitely interested in seeing the final photos. Would look cool against the Endgame (Battle Damaged) Iron Man, but needs to look like it's worth the price tag (in-hand) before I even consider it. Good to see some movement at Hot Toys though as everyone said.

Back