1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way I would pay the same price for this as the 50. Speaking of the 50 it comes next week. No more armors for me after the 1,7, and 85.

Its a lot of money. We dont even get an updated paltrow head. I would like to have it but I'm not preordering it. Not to be too cryptic but by the time this comes out, a few of us will be dead....

I figured it’d be priced around the same as War Machine Mk VI. $407 is the same price as the Mk L.
Yeah, you have to figure though that Hot Toys is getting one last good squeeze out of collectors, especially of the Iron Man/armored figures. Especially while Endgame is hot.

And its nearly 2 years out! :lol

I will never PO anything 2 years out. If this is HT's new plan -- tariff priced and 2 years delivery wait time -- then I think I'll go back to bashing figures until things swing around.

I understand we suspend some disbelief regarding proportions but does that neck look too long? It's not the production model but it still makes me wonder.

Actually looks better than most female proportioned bodies these days to me.

Of course, this is a figure from the future -- 2021 to be exact.

Actually looks better than most female proportioned bodies these days to me.

Of course, this is a figure from the future -- 2021 to be exact.

I agree on the rest of the body -- it looks like an armoured human with normal proportions. But the neck looks elongated.

I agree on the rest of the body -- it looks like an armoured human with normal proportions. But the neck looks elongated.

Maybe we all have longer necks in 2021.

:lol

The view from the back actually looks better than it did in those pictures taken during that special event showing, which IMO confirms that the head wasn't properly seated at that time. I also think the angled cut of the helmet is affecting our perception of the neck length. That said, her neck still looks a tad too long in the release pics, especially when compared to the Mark 85 in the tandem shots.

PD15586937832K8.jpg

I understand we suspend some disbelief regarding proportions but does that neck look too long? It's not the production model but it still makes me wonder.

I agree , something doesn’t look quite right with this figure. For the $407 they’re asking, it should resemble something closer to the film with the proportions, have more accessories and a full head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be buying this either way, but the people interested enough to spend over $400 for this character should be getting a new paltrow sculpt without helmet.

Back