1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pros:

I like the concept of Rescue, dig the colour, great flick.

Cons:

This armour does skew a little too far towards the anime/alien style, and appeared for like a hot minute.

I may pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think ill grab this as a one and done. that said, we all know HT's is going to have to do an exclusive of this, what color scheme would we like to see? Id love an Iron man colored one personally, red and gold or maybe and stealth blue one

Damn it’s 2 years out??!! In 2021 will I care about Rescue anymore?

Damn it’s 2 years out??!! In 2021 will I care about Rescue anymore?

LOLz! That is how I feel about alot of my preorders these days. But I promised you once that time passes and you receive those toys in hand you'll remember why you ordered them in the first place.

Thanks for the laugh =)

Yeah, was afraid of that price. For the first time ever I would totally go for a power pose instead, the pair would look cool but not $850 cool. May just go the IS statue route instead, and hope for a 1/4 Mk 85 down the road

Holy crap, $407!

And by the time it come out who knows if I’ll still be interested. That is the strange thing about Hot Toys releases. I don’t understand why they wait until the property is no longer new to put out figures for it.

Back