1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a lot of people are buying this just for that compass accessory :rotfl But I already know if try to get it on Ebay, it will be like 80 bucks :slap
That's a guarantee. I remember the days you could get a parted out item from Ebay at a decent price. Times have definitely changed.

Collector's wont care if it's not even the accurate size. Lol. Even if I were to get it, which I don't plan to, it would stay in the box.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kinda disappointing. That old Winter Soldier headsculpt was an improvement on what preceded it at the time but it still wasn't particularly good and it certainly doesn't cut it now. And is it using the newer body or what?

It's likely I'll still buy this however. I don't have a Captain America and it could be the final release of his more or less iconic look.

Eh, it never bothers me, if anything it makes me want to see the film more.

My sentiments as well.

I used to not care but I watched Infinity War spoiler free and it was a fantastically tense experience, likewise the previous season of Game of Thrones. So I intend to watch Endgame and GoT final season spoiler free if I can help it. I'm actually taking a huge risk coming into this section though..

Went ahead and preordered at Sideshow. It's $294 in total what the hell is up with these prices. Definitely my only Cap figure.

That's freakin' absurd. I got CW Cap brand new for $200 and that included shipping! These rising prices are so unwarranted! :gah:

Kinda disappointing. That old Winter Soldier headsculpt was an improvement on what preceded it at the time but it still wasn't particularly good and it certainly doesn't cut it now. And is it using the newer body or what?

It's likely I'll still buy this however. I don't have a Captain America and it could be the final release of his more or less iconic look.

I used to not care but I watched Infinity War spoiler free and it was a fantastically tense experience, likewise the previous season of Game of Thrones. So I intend to watch Endgame and GoT final season spoiler free if I can help it. I'm actually taking a huge risk coming into this section though..

These threads are probably okay for the next few days, though the worst can happen I believe the Mods may be on the look out and will fix those particular posts.

Just avoid any comment sections on news articles or YouTube videos etc. And I mean any, as it has been known for people to just paste them in totally unrelated articles to catch people out.

I think this is the fastest sell out of two HT veteran characters in BBTS history

Cap and BW ..within two hours of the pre orders being up

Each in their fourth or fifth version in the MCU universe

Wow..just..Wow :horror

If that teaser is true and SS 2.0 goes up for PO, I wonder if that just might beat this record. Seems like that’s the one everyone is hoping for.

This Captain might be my third as it looked cool in the movie.

Do crowds really matter as long as your preorder your ticket online?

But then again I don’t buy any food either, as I hate those lines too. Heck I don’t think I drunk any liquids that morning as I didn’t want to have to duck out of the film.

I was there early on purpose so my seat doesn't get taken.
Didn't drink anything as well.
Saw a bunch of people holding those mega cups of soft drinks I wonder if this is their first time watching a movie. :slap

Honestly in my showing there were maybe three crowd laughs (all about one character) and clapping right at the end as it went to credits. First time I’ve experienced that before.

I had some group of teenagers that had to chat about every single event that went on.

Saw a bunch of people holding those mega cups of soft drinks I wonder if this is their first time watching a movie. :slap

I had some group of teenagers that had to chat about every single event that went on.

You should’ve dropped a mug of Fosters all over them mate :wink1:

Couldn’t you reserve your theatre seating? Most people do take their correct seats, more or less. Though yesterday the group in front of me had to me one across, but those things happen.

And I do hate when people talk about everything. In the last year it has only happen to me twice. And both times it was the guys girl/friend asking inane questions the whole time.

I’ll be going to watch it again tomorrow. And I’m considering to get some popcorn this time, but certainly no drinks.

I wouldnt be surprised if the people that are skipping on this figure and bashing it for Hot Toy's laziness are the ones who havent seen the movie.

What! People haven’t seen the movie yet?! What’s taking them so long.......j/k

I’m already counting down the hours before I see it for the second time.

I preordered this but I'm not happy about the price. If the bonus accessories could be removed and the price was $250 I would have been fine with that. I'm pretty sure I know what one of those will be and I don't need it.

Back