1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this will come with a helmet-less sculpt. I love this already and do really need to get a more updated Cap in my collection from the TFA figure.

I would be surprised if it didn’t include a helmet less hs

Agreed. The only question is whether it’ll be a newly fabricated one, or they’re just going to repaint TWS/AoU/CW one again. Hopefully it’s the former, because his hair is different.

I'm thinking that if Cap dies in the movie, it will come loaded with accessories like 2 heads and swap out face plates. Reason being is this will be the last/definitive Cap figure. (screenwise) If it is the last one, they're going to do everything to get you to buy it, so they'll make it worth your while.

I'm thinking that if Cap dies in the movie, it will come loaded with accessories like 2 heads and swap out face plates. Reason being is this will be the last/definitive Cap figure. (screenwise) If it is the last one, they're going to do everything to get you to buy it, so they'll make it worth your while.

This would be nice, though if anything I’d think it was the exact opposite: they might have to load him with accessories if there was another version imminently releasing so they could entice you to get both, but if it’s the last canonical version for a while (like this one), they can just put him out with no accessories packaged in a garbage bag at $270, and people will still get it because it’s their last chance.

Just a stoic expression helmeted sculpt would be good with me personally. I prefer the helmeted sculpts over un-helmeted sculpts because the figure is in full costume/character.

nah, they'd do the bare minimum cuz people would buy it anyway

Looks like the L.A press junket has Cap on display along with Ronin and Armored Thanos.

Is that where this is from?
caf28d69fdcbad8b23e99f5ee3e7d59c.jpg

Need a more detailed shot...but looks just like CW Cap.

This figure is gonna have a hard time distinguishing itself as a must-buy for the peeps that own the CW version. Scales by itself isn't enough to warrant the "upgrade."

Hope he comes with an unhelmeted sculpt also, not overly impressed by the picture, also pre-ordered that Mark 85, but not impressed from how it looks here also. Hopefully it's just bad posing and not a great angle. Will be a bit disappointing also if Thor is exactly the same. ronin is suffering from them barbie legs.

I waited too long and missed AOU and CV Caps, but if this has the Infinity War/concept Cap shape (looks like it does from that rough photo), it’ll be a must have to cover off this era of Cap. Tailoring looks like it might be better too (less baggy pants and showcasing more of that V shape through the upper body).

I've asked Steve at Collider If he can go back and take closer pictures since he seems to still be there and just got done interviewing the Russo brothers.

Need a more detailed shot...but looks just like CW Cap.

This figure is gonna have a hard time distinguishing itself as a must-buy for the peeps that own the CW version. Scales by itself isn't enough to warrant the "upgrade."

It looks more like a colored version of concept art, given the shape (hard to tell without better pictures.)

Hope he comes with an unhelmeted sculpt also, not overly impressed by the picture, also pre-ordered that Mark 85, but not impressed from how it looks here also. Hopefully it's just bad posing and not a great angle. Will be a bit disappointing also if Thor is exactly the same. ronin is suffering from them barbie legs.

Yeah, the Mark 85 posing is straight garbage. There's a giant gap in the shoulder panel! :slap

Back