1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The videos do make the head-to-shoulder ratio not look as bad as some of the photos have.

In fact, the Endgame masked head looks a lot like the Concept Cap head.

I really do like this Cap... and I need one since I've never bought a Cap in all this time. But... the chances are good for a Battle Damaged Cap, don't you think?

Yeah what makes this figure for me is the fact that both heads look similar

CC still has better traps but this is truly the only Cap worth owning

The videos do make the head-to-shoulder ratio not look as bad as some of the photos have.

In fact, the Endgame masked head looks a lot like the Concept Cap head.

I really do like this Cap... and I need one since I've never bought a Cap in all this time. But... the chances are good for a Battle Damaged Cap, don't you think?

I assume they'll get to it at some point, but with 2012 Cap re-release coming sometime this year my guess is that it's probably 2023 before we'd see it. With their focus on Mando and all of the new stuff coming on Disney+, as well as the Snyder cut, there may be a big backlog in front of a BD version. If you have the patience for that you are a better collector than I :)

Any other retailers besides SS that I cant get this?

He either seems to be sold out everywhere or listed for higher prices than SS with tax and shipping costs.

I assume they'll get to it at some point, but with 2012 Cap re-release coming sometime this year my guess is that it's probably 2023 before we'd see it. With their focus on Mando and all of the new stuff coming on Disney+, as well as the Snyder cut, there may be a big backlog in front of a BD version. If you have the patience for that you are a better collector than I :)

I just don't get the need for a BD figure? Outside of a new faceplate, what else would that have that this one doesn't? At least with Tony, his suit is damaged up. I love Captain America but it'd take something really unique for me to want a BD version of this figure.

I just don't get the need for a BD figure? Outside of a new faceplate, what else would that have that this one doesn't? At least with Tony, his suit is damaged up. I love Captain America but it'd take something really unique for me to want a BD version of this figure.

Well he did get dirtied up pretty heavily by the end of the movie, so I think a BD version would look different and unique enough. Although most people could add that extra weathering themselves if they wanted, so a new figure probably isn't a priority.

After watching Jedha's review I think what we desperately need now is a new Ultron Cap, as the proportions are looking worse than ever next to EG Cap. It's still my favorite suit, so it's a shame we don't have a much better figure for it.

IMG_20210205_091342~01.jpg

Well he did get dirtied up pretty heavily by the end of the movie, so I think a BD version would look different and unique enough. Although most people could add that extra weathering themselves if they wanted, so a new figure probably isn't a priority.

After watching Jedha's review I think what we desperately need now is a new Ultron Cap, as the proportions are looking worse than ever next to EG Cap. It's still my favorite suit, so it's a shame we don't have a much better figure for it.

View attachment 505463

On this picture his head also looks "small".

So I don't see anything wrong there...

View attachment 505463

I’m expecting people on this thread to “complain” about his actual body in this pic. Chris Evans’s Likeness isn’t there, the star is too bright, the neck looks too long, etc.

View attachment 505463

Sweet suit, the magnetic shield was cool but I missed the straps. A revamped STRIKE suit would be a day one pre-order for me. Maybe with long hair headsculpt for EG look too.
d40be2abc106d00871f1ad108e0d51c5.jpg20210205_145251.jpg

What makes you think they'll be making figures for the Snyder Cut? Other than a black suit Superman I doubt they'll go back there, unless Snyder changes one of Batfleck's suits.

Holy crap his traps there is exactly the same as the new EG traps

Damn CC has had inaccurate traps all this time lol

The concept cap is missing a layer of his outfit which is why the traps seems so defined. So many people think EG and IW versions could have been the same but it's not possible. Endgame and IW look right given the outfit.

Just received and opened mine from Toys Wonderland and it?s missing the unmasked head... FML

:horror:horror:horror

From Toys Wonderland? They are usually reliable :slap

From what I can tell it seemed factory sealed, so more of a HT QC problem I think. I sent them an email so hopefully they can help out. I?m hoping they?ll just send a head but I have a feeling they?ll ask me to return the full figure.

The more I see of this figure, the better it looks.

Now just bring on an Endgame Strike Suit version.

Back