1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have a replacement Mark 85 - Tony Stark headsculpt that is ready to ship from Hong Kong
(mine had paint damage out of the box) but am holding that up until this releases to ship it together.

Was kind of hoping that would be today :(

Yeah, I have a replacement Mark 85 - Tony Stark headsculpt that is ready to ship from Hong Kong
(mine had paint damage out of the box) but am holding that up until this releases to ship it together.

Was kind of hoping that would be today :(

Yeah it's a pain all this waiting lol
That said the UK is currently on the no go list from the HK sellers I normally use because of the pandemic so I might have to wait a while before I can order him anyway :(

Hopefully things will get back on track for us before he hits the stores :)

Neil

Which means he'll be available from Sideshow around the 2 year anniversary of Endgame. Collecting is a marathon not a sprint...am I right? Ugh.

I’d say collecting is more like an enjoyable casual hike that leads to a steeper and steeper hill where you constantly linger off the main trail for more of a scenic route losing your path, asking others what path you should take, then complain about that path with others, find your way again only to lead to an even steeper mountain where you constantly consider quitting the hike as soon as you climb these last Pre-order mountains.

I’d say collecting is more like an enjoyable casual hike that leads to a steeper and steeper hill where you constantly linger off the main trail for more of a scenic route losing your path, asking others what path you should take, then complain about that path with others, find your way again only to lead to an even steeper mountain where you constantly consider quitting the hike as soon as you climb these last Pre-order mountains.

:lol

Very funny...and true!

Yeah it's a pain all this waiting lol
That said the UK is currently on the no go list from the HK sellers I normally use because of the pandemic so I might have to wait a while before I can order him anyway :(

Hopefully things will get back on track for us before he hits the stores :)

Neil

My HK guys are shipping, Cap should be release this week unless it gets delayed again like last week.

Guess you just can't trust what content creators say lol. I mean I never do, but I'm just making a point.

Which means he'll be available from Sideshow around the 2 year anniversary of Endgame. Collecting is a marathon not a sprint...am I right? Ugh.

I'm having flashbacks to all the times Gamora was "next up"... :gah:

WbIQwGR.jpg

My special, secret, inside Hot toys co-worker is saying it will release soon. Unless something else release first. Then that will release. Schh. You heard it here first.

Well Jedha Patrol has been saying the same thing as well. I guess we'll see it some time this week or by early Feb.

How this figure turns out will determine how many other HT Avengers figures I get. For some reason they just haven't gotten Cap right yet

Back