Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems like a lovechild of Kidrobot and Hottoys CEOs.
When they make too much money, they start losing sense and ignoring audience/buyers and only see their ego.
If audience(collectors) values their ego, they will keep buying.
If not....

What if comes by this,does she looks better??

Artwork by Porco2

View attachment 224587

thats amazing. if the figure looked more like a woman/alien hybrid rather than a barbie doll in a costume it would be better.

this would have made sense. wearing a predalien's head for helmet. i can work with that.

the figure getting released doesnt make any sense, a xeno with a human face and bewbs...what gives? it would have been better if they spent that R&D to make Kerrigan.

if this is one way of testing their NEW IMPROVED RUBBER shat, maybe i'd pass a blind eye. if that thing has the same rotten rubber shat...**** you hot toys.

so you guys would have liked this then?

ITJUumK.jpg

(here is a queen for good measure )

mpoy6nG.jpg

yes much better.

another issue with the weird hot angel figure is the face, she looks like a high school girl who goes to English class and sends txts to her bf all day, could they not have given her a better look face wise? more grown up, something that matches the actual outfit?

honestly, the more i see it, the worse the figure gets.

Wow, thers actual discussion rather than mockery? This figure is like a mean-spirited parody by someone who hates scifi and geek culture. If this figure really interests you, I advise investing the money in a prostitute.

yes much better.

another issue with the weird hot angel figure is the face, she looks like a high school girl who goes to English class and sends txts to her bf all day, could they not have given her a better look face wise? more grown up, something that matches the actual outfit?

honestly, the more i see it, the worse the figure gets.

I know the hair is meant to be fangs but for me the only thing that ruins the figure is the stupid hair.
Specially the Color.
The color makes it look like an edgy teenage girl. (who else would color their hair silver white

The thing they were most happy about (I think) is what ruin it
"oh lets add white hair as fangs" "oh yeah!awesome!

found a couple more
the idea is not bad, i like these
(the hair definitely messes this figure up, looks awful, the haircut and color are ugly)

i think if if had a different cut or it was black people wouldn't think she was a teen

ZFD3XUw.jpg

bIjiH1N.jpg

4nGWRv6.jpg

so you guys would have liked this then?

ITJUumK.jpg

Personally prefer more realistic face like the one I'm post,but overall of this idea design still better then HT one.
This HT version seem the way their design of the head crown just to stick and combine human face with it,feel like wearing an eggplant.....
Well,at least the dead Queen base still take point. :lol

Last edited:
Nice to see they're making something original yet still fit into the Aliens display shelves. Albeit I can't put something that sexualized onto my shelf.

Agreed. Pointless figure IMO and an annoyance in light of actually requested figures from the Alien, Predator and Terminator licenses.
Well at least this will sell well among the Japanese and the overabundance of anime-obsessed weeaboos we have here in America...

Wow, thers actual discussion rather than mockery? This figure is like a mean-spirited parody by someone who hates scifi and geek culture. If this figure really interests you, I advise investing the money in a prostitute.

I'm sort of beginning to like this figure now. Goodbye $300+ rewards points, Alien Girl here I come.

I like it- I AM an anime fan, too so it's an easy purchase...really quite nice

Back