Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree with the last posts about ripley! We all want Ripley! I believe that they will give us more information next year for the 30th aliens' anniversary.

It's not like they're laughing at fans who want Ripley or Hicks while they release Alien Girl...they KNOW Ripley would sell huge to Alien fans. They already had Alien Girl in the works long ago, and now they're just finishing her off.

Naaaahh. Ripley won't sell in Asia. Alien Lady will sell in Asia.

As a woman and die-hard Aliens fan, this figure is like a double slap in the face to me.

HT: "Hey, you want new versions of Xenos, Ripley, Colonial Marines, and maybe Prometheus figures? Too bad! You get this cheesecake anime pinup with no basis in lore instead."

HT:"You want figures that don't portray women as walking sex dolls? Too bad, and get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich." (I know there are many companies besides Hot Toys that are guilty of this, but it's still shameful.)

I cannot imagine why they thought this figure was a good idea when there are so many great characters/creatures in the Alien universe still waiting to be made into figures. Color me disappointed.

Now to sit back and await the inevitable knee-jerk "sex sells" rebuttals.

As a man with common sense, I agree completely. Way to set the 1/6 market back a few years, HT.

As a man with common sense, I agree completely. Way to set the 1/6 market back a few years, HT.

tumblr_inline_ntzjxts1HF1rgrqpu_500.gif

if they made the skin of the girl white or grey, it would just look like a Giger statue (If they didn't add any hair to the forehead)

Im thinking, Giger fans might even want this to customize. Imagine this paint style on a custom

could turn into a nice Giger project for a fan. (Giger fans might end up being the ones buying all of these)

I think it almost, Almost makes me want to try that. If I could recreate a Giger face, i would love doing that

I know the hair is sculpted, but how hard do you think it would be to remove that ridiculous hair?

You Could even do a skull paint job on the face and it would look exactly like a Giger project, It could actually look amazing with a new paint job....

tOF9IVf.png

zrTZTPD.png

Giger himself would probably have loved this figure ironically enough :lol

rBf2SdU.jpg

Last edited:
Giger himself would probably have loved this figure ironically enough :lol

rBf2SdU.jpg

Not at all. His creations were never just kinky sex outfits. They were biomechanical horrors which had traces of sexuality but nothing that was actually titillating. There's a reason men screamed in terror when Sil revealed her final form.

Not at all. His creations were never just kinky sex outfits. They were biomechanical horrors which had traces of sexuality but nothing that was actually titillating. There's a reason men screamed in terror when Sil revealed her final form.

as it is right now it's not great but Like I said with a white paint job and a creepy paint job on the face it would look like one of his statues. the only different would be paint. because the boobs showing and all that would be like one of his works

HT just posted on Facebook that everyone who preorders this figure will receive a free t-shirt that says "Never Been Touched by a Woman"

with this quote at the back of the shirt.
"I have seen a security hologram... of him... killing Younglings. " - Obi-Wan Kenobi

tumblr_mac3x3mzkj1ruj2iwo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back