Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little bits on the gauntlets are quite fragile and you should be wary of them when posing but other than that I don't think anything else is fragile.

People have issue with the visor not being as thin as it should be. Also there were many complaints about pose-ability but I think he can achieve all the poses you would want out of Boba.

Yeah people are trying to do yoga poses with this figure or whatever and theyre ending up disappointed. It can be difficult to pose him sometimes, as the outfit is a tad restrictive, but you just gotta be patient and careful. It's a great figure.

My tip to avoid breaking the fragile bits is not to remove the protective plastic shells Hot Toys shipped the gauntlets wrapped in. Get him all posed up and then take them off.

He is a bit tougher than sixth scale to pose and given the cost you naturally want to be careful, but with patience you can get good fun and dynamic poses.

A bit more dynamic Boba...

ssIMG_20160216_162949.jpg

ssIMG_20160216_163004.jpg

ssIMG_20160216_163129.jpg

You'll love it when you receive your Boba! There is some potential for many nice poses despite what one may think at first.

My biggest complain in the end is that the "metal wire" from the stand can't go low enough for many dynamic poses. I used a metal wire from a 1/6 figure for this last pose and it worked good...

I'm debating selling this guy. It's not that I don't like him because I really do. It's just that if I did sell him I could almost get two 1/6 scale figures and that he is out of scale with the rest of the figures I have.

The only thing that is holding me back is that I don't think the 1/6 scale boba prototype looks that good?

I don't care about the sarlacc pitt edition, The hands don't look that great and the wookie braids look a lot worse.

Not sure what to do.

I see where you are coming from! I just started collection figures and I bought the HT Sandtrooper (which is awesome by the way), not looking at anything else than 1/6 figures.

And then I thought that I should try not to get too much into collecting (don't want my living room filled with figures) and just buy 3 or 4 figures or premium statues, bigger and more detailed if possible. Then I saw that 1/4 Boba which looked good and the incoming 1/4 Vader and Stormtrooper... too good to be true since these are the 3 characters that are my priorities ^^

So I decided to stick with 1/4 Hot Toys for now... really looking forward to seeing the future 1/4 HT Vader and Stormtrooper ;)

I see where you are coming from! I just started collection figures and I bought the HT Sandtrooper (which is awesome by the way), not looking at anything else than 1/6 figures.

And then I thought that I should try not to get too much into collecting (don't want my living room filled with figures) and just buy 3 or 4 figures or premium statues, bigger and more detailed if possible. Then I saw that 1/4 Boba which looked good and the incoming 1/4 Vader and Stormtrooper... too good to be true since these are the 3 characters that are my priorities ^^

So I decided to stick with 1/4 Hot Toys for now... really looking forward to seeing the future 1/4 HT Vader and Stormtrooper ;)

I'm kind of the opposite. I bought Boba first thinking I would just get one Hot Toys figure. That didn't last very long because I ended up getting 3 more in 1/6th scale. Now I'm going to stick with 1/6.

Its too bad these didn't really get parted out. I can understand wy, likely not as much 1/4 customization. Just wanted the skiff base.

I really don't like the grey weathering on the helmet and the armour, you hardly see it, should be more metallic.

If u look at this video where they showed the piece off, it looks waaaaay better.

Or is it just the pictures?

No, I agree... the weathering should appear more metallic and this is one of my main complains about the figure so far... it does not look as good as on the prototype pics :(

I have the new Premium Format of Boba Fett on the way.. I'm still thinking about this one... I'm actually in between two, I've long been in love with the Boba Fett Mythos, it looks so freaking amazing, but it costs 2x the price of the Hot Toys, ebay prices..

Sorry for the pics spam lol, just trying some new poses when I find some free time ^^

650117P1050731.jpg

212765P1050726.jpg

268491P1050728.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160217_205821.jpg
    IMG_20160217_205821.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 256
I have the new Premium Format of Boba Fett on the way.. I'm still thinking about this one... I'm actually in between two, I've long been in love with the Boba Fett Mythos, it looks so freaking amazing, but it costs 2x the price of the Hot Toys, ebay prices..

I have both, and I assure you that are both amazing pieces
WkhJi1S.jpg

Back