1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Surprising reveal indeed. It looks really good too!

Still, TPM Maul is the Maul I'd like to present on my shelf: young, athletic and arrogant.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Amazing detail in those mechanical legs !

CED481FE-4A88-4FC8-916C-8B5EADC3FC4D.jpeg

Honestly if I were to get this, I'd probably ignore the movie entirely and think of it more as just a Mythos type figure. Since that would be far more interesting to me than the role of crime boss or whatever he was (which seemed kind of weird and out of character for him anyway).

Day1 pre-order so exicted !!

Honestly if I were to get this, I'd probably ignore the movie entirely and think of it more as just a Mythos type figure. Since that would be far more interesting to me than the role of crime boss or whatever he was (which seemed kind of weird and out of character for him anyway).

That’s literally what he did in the clone wars and rebels

Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

This is... unexpected. Really really cool looking figure, but... I guess it’s fun that totally unexpected releases can actually happen though I don’t think I need this one...

I’m a little “disappointed” that the robot legs only goes to the knees. I guess they continue under the cloth in theory, but I’d prefer half/half. I know it’s probably because it was never supposed to show in the movie or elsewhere, so when the costume was made there was no need to do the upper part... and HT sticks to the costume of course.

His role as a crime boss is in line with the Maul novels. Though I don’t love the books it still makes ok sense...
you could also focus on the Clone Wars Maul if you don’t wanna think about Solo.

Nice reveal, but not one on my list of wants.

Can we have Baze and the Death Star Trooper up for order please Hot Toys?

I like that this is outta left field for HT.
Not only is this Maul a Solo release but he also falls under TCW/Rebels too.
It looks totally bad ass!
Surprised they didn't lead with this version 1st before TPM...and then drop the TPM version now..but hey,wtf do I know.
I would have preferred a DX of TESB Han with Carbonite but with the trench coat too or desert deleted scene stuffs.

Ok. So i have to take both and then painfully decide which one to keep. Well, damn you HT, this is amazing figure indeed.

61bdf4372b76b5f6980b8d312609a334.jpg

...****. I might need to got this

Amid controversial agruments regarding to quality between Hot Toys’s TPM Maul and SS’s Maul. This Solo’s Maul is clearly a winner IMO in terms of everything.

Come at me @slikkerias

Amid controversial agruments regarding to quality between Hot Toys’s TPM Maul and SS’s Maul. This Solo’s Maul is clearly a winner IMO in terms of everything.

Come at me @slikkerias

...not sure how to punish you for this comment since I probably agree [emoji848]

Nice reveal, but not one on my list of wants.

Can we have Baze and the Death Star Trooper up for order please Hot Toys?

Given Krennic and now this out of left field, I guess anything is possible.

Bring on Baze !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, if nothing else, this reveal has sparked some great discussions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if THIS is just 1 of the reveals for SDCC...I love it,but would be mighty disappointed if Han and Lando Bespin,3PO and Padme aren't revealed.

"The end of the War is near"...add Sidious/Chancellor and GG to that list.

I must say,the legs on this Maul are pretty spectacular looking too...Makes me wonder also if a Battle damaged Anakin from the Birth of Vader scene might not be far away...

This is basically HT Rebels Maul ... insta-buy.

I never would have predicted this one! If it was shown at sdcc I would have been worried it was an inevitable cancellation, but given hot toys posting official pics, this thing will surely be on sideshow later today.

Back