1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Real Maul constitutes 2 DXs - reg and deluxe

So this one is #3.

Does any other character have 3 DXs? Batman?

Maul will be new Batman of SW.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

No, no... I'm just saying. It's so many that it becomes the norm.

So out of 19 DX's Maul has the most? And just within the last year. Amazing.

China's like: Bat-who?

He looks like a beast. Was about to pull the trigger on tpm version and boom this guy pops up. Great design. Love those legs and appreciate the spiked tip saber

40272738_162306634658690_1688467217982496692_n.jpg
https-_blogs-images.forbes.com_lukethompson_files_2018_09_solo-maul-2-1200x973.jpg

What a fantastic surprise!! Never thought I'd have maul on my shelf as cant be buying figures from films i don't watch/like (ep 1). But Solo is in my top 4 SW films and love Rebels so a instant buy!!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You don't have to watch the entire movie you can just watch that scene

The fact this figure was made gives me hope for a tactical suit Killmonger being made

Park looks so bloated. HT did a good job capturing that in the sculpt.

Last edited:

Nobody seems to notice that slight tease of Qui'ra though.

You don't have to watch the entire movie you can just watch that scene
But i don't like that scene? Why would i watch it? Lol [emoji3][emoji3]

But i don't like that scene? Why would i watch it? Lol [emoji3][emoji3]

I thought you had never watched it....my bad carry on

This has me perplexed.

Does Disney have an agenda to continue the planned Solo story (potentially trilogy according to the Enfys Nest actress) on TV ?

If so, you can imagine the after market price of this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure will likely have a huge after market price anyway.

If I collected figures to flip, this would be one to get.

This has me perplexed.

Does Disney have an agenda to continue the planned Solo story (potentially trilogy according to the Enfys Nest actress) on TV ?

Fingers crossed. Joonas recently teased we're all gonna be surprised about his next project [emoji106]

This has me perplexed.

Yeah, seems weird to do it now if he’s going to be featured in a series or new movies later on. Maybe because the Clone Wars are starting up again?
We will never know the enigmatic reasoning behind these releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure at all of my timelines but would there be any chance he could show up in The Mandalorian?

OMG this is a surprise uit I'm pumped! I had a feeling in my own head, or more wishful thinking, that HT was going to do Maul from Solo. I certainly didn't expect it this soon but holy crap it's an instant preorder for me!!

Back