1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Not sure at all of my timelines but would there be any chance he could show up in The Mandalorian?

Nah, he's dead by then. Obi Wan killed him in Rebels a year or two before ANH.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Painted chest too.

It would be amazing if they went the extra mile and painted his whole torso & arms, like this.

83012aa4e8d9943c6f91ecb3ee5685a4--darth-maul-star-wars-darth.jpg

You getting this? :lol

Not sure at all of my timelines but would there be any chance he could show up in The Mandalorian?

Maul? Unlikely.

Boba Fett's resurection... very highly.

Definitely possible especially with all the potentially shady underworld dealings happening in that series. Tho i dont know the timeline

Unfortunately not...he was killed before Ep 4. The Mandalorian is after Ep 6

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not...he was killed before Ep 4. The Mandalorian is after Ep 6

Ah see well damn. Would like to have seen him in action

I’m sure this will damage the sales of their TPM DX Maul release. Some people that were one the fence with that one could maybe plumb for this one instead.

I’m sure this will damage the sales of their TPM DX Maul release. Some people that were one the fence with that one could maybe plumb for this one instead.

No doubt. So strange they would do that ?

Shots of upper torso.

0e30ee032efed2925c0a8a54044f6c0f.jpg

6457d00e35f72e6471598b9c904b8c37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks damn nice, really digging the scuplt's expression of this version, totally blows away that second laughing scuplt with TPM's DXs.
67170509_2501853663212268_6826615638115483648_n.jpg

He could show up in Cassian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

While I personally prefer the neutral expression for him, this expression I think is much better than the screaming Ultimate Warrior one on the second sculpt with TPM one.

I still haven’t seen Solo yet, but I hear DM’s part in the film was essentially the little hologram that comes with this figure. Odd choice to make him from this film if that’s the case; it’s not like he’s Darth Vader where you can make him even if it was just his thumb that made an appearance in the film and it’s guaranteed to sell.

Park looks so bloated. HT did a good job capturing that in the sculpt.
Bloated a bit harsh...older yes ..but hardly bloated ...
daf2e0e510920457bb7ba70ead1bb611.jpg

giphy.gif

While I personally prefer the neutral expression for him, this expression I think is much better than the screaming Ultimate Warrior one on the second sculpt with TPM one.

I still haven’t seen Solo yet, but I hear DM’s part in the film was essentially the little hologram that comes with this figure. Odd choice to make him from this film if that’s the case; it’s not like he’s Darth Vader where you can make him even if it was just his thumb that made an appearance in the film and it’s guaranteed to sell.
Is a pretty short part ..but not just a tiny hologram ..lol

12 pages in 2 hours and still no young or old Lando.

He looks damn nice, really digging the scuplt's expression of this version, totally blows away that second laughing scuplt with TPM's DXs.
View attachment 460891

It’s a far more accurate sculpt than both TPM DX head sculpts IMO. Looks like an old Ray Park rather than just a “stock” Maul sculpt.

12 pages in 2 hours and still no young or old Lando.
Young Lando would be a instant buy too . Unfortunately the first one i think we may see will be a Ep 9 one [emoji2961]

A very surprising release and it looks amazing. I know he only got a few seconds screentime in Solo, but Old Maul has many appearances in Rebels. He’ll look great posed with Old Ben!

I guess this is a good sign for the Star Wars line given its an obscure version of the character. The original Maul must have been a really good seller.

However, as far as a Solo goes I would have preferred the Mimban or Range Trooper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back