1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we'll get this Drax...if we're lucky a Vol. 2 Drax and then maybe, just maybe we'll get the entire line-up from Infinity War.

And by if we're lucky, I mean if our pockets are unlucky.

There's no guarantee that Guardians figures will be made for IW though. I mean the cast list is huge for those films. I can't see them making all of them. Perhaps there will be limited exclusives or something, but I'd be surprised with full releases of all the characters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think hot toys would be better off releasing a figure, then offering the accessories separately. It could lower cost of a figure for a consumer or they could get a "deluxe" edition. The only problem I can see is the licensing they have may require them to make 1/6 figures. Imagine the money they must lose on people parting out figures.

qiDb8McXyj6Eg.gif

That is all

Never picked up the first one. This one looks tempting. I like the blue Nova Corp outfits at the end of Vol. 1.

If they release Drax v2 and it has a second headsculpt with more emotion, I'm gonna be pissed.

-CG

I can understand that for someone only wanting the 1. For me it's okay because I'm buying the second set... should there be an entire second set. Which obviously, it's looking that way.

At this juncture, they should include an alternate portrait anyway, as the release between V1 and V2 would be a month or two apart from each-other.

-CG

I don't care if they release another one. I just want any one to display with the team. Even they do announce another it won't be out for a year. I'll take this one to put wothbthe team sooner than later.

At this juncture, they should include an alternate portrait anyway, as the release between V1 and V2 would be a month or two apart from each-other.

-CG

Maybe or maybe not. The BvS Batman just came out and SS Batman is not being released until the end of the year and and all it has is a new cape, stand, breather and box. So a new Drax could be 12 months out...........around the time we will be seeing new outfits from IW

Back