1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I'm not worried about that list. It just shows the names of figures that have been announced. Surely there will be other figures announced and released this year.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Exactly. And if Starlord is any indication of sales, I imagine HT won't want to leave that money on the table. You'd think anyway.:lol

I'm not worried about that list. It just shows the names of figures that have been announced. Surely there will be other figures announced and released this year.

Most likely :lecture

Im going to wait on Star Lord until Drax is announced. Im already disappointed we didnt get Ronan so if we dint get Drax Im just passing on the everyone as i dont want an incomplete team.

Im going to wait on Star Lord until Drax is announced. Im already disappointed we didnt get Ronan so if we dint get Drax Im just passing on the everyone as i dont want an incomplete team.

probably gonna be a long wait :dunno or not :dunno

Yeah by then ill be knee deep in AoU. Im thinking of just getting them in Lego minifigs(at least they made Ronan) and move on.

Yeah by then ill be knee deep in AoU. Im thinking of just getting them in Lego minifigs(at least they made Ronan) and move on.

and they made Nebula too, something I highly doubt HT will do........ ever :cuss

I've got all but Nebula, they're great figures!

Yes they are.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421313136.015080.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421313154.777711.jpg

Groot looks bad. Should have made him like hulk

Groot looks bad. Should have made him like hulk
No I don't think they should have made him like Hulk. I agree he looks terrible though. I would have liked a special mold along the lines of Woody and all of them.

Back