1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I think Plastic Enemies just changed to a Drax Pic to shut up the guy that keeps spamming his facebook page with Drax Pics

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Not that I'm too interested in this figure, but....... :impatient:

Not that I'm too interested in this figure, but....... :impatient:

Well I'm super interested and need it in my life. I'm cool of course waiting a bunch of months, as long as the p.o. is good to go! Team isn't a team without him.

#WhereIsDrax? #AnyDraxWillDo

Dt3rgsV.jpg

The HT Drax figure will be at SDCC, but without a head. :lecture

The HT Drax figure will be at SDCC, but without a head. :lecture

I'll just put a grape on a toothpick on his shoulders. Fill in the eyes and mouth with a sharpie and I'm all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll just put a grape on a toothpick on his shoulders. Fill in the eyes and mouth with a sharpie and I'm all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's funny stuff right there...[emoji23]

#AnyDraxWillDo [emoji6]

I'm offering these custom Drax heads, PM me for pricing. :lecture

grapes1.jpg

I want one!!!!!:yess:

I believe the correct response in this instance is.... "I am Groot.."

Back