1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I think it's getting major re-working. I doubt he orders are weak on the others.

Hot toys isnt too fussed about showing sub par protos for PO's and improving them during the year long wait... for them to not even solicit sales when the other 4 went up signals that they are treading lightly... and they would be doing that because the other 4 have performed below expectations...

Personally I only ordered Star lord (and Id imagine if people could only have 1 it would be him)

Id think once SL is released and the others come out people will want Drax more, which may prompt them to list it, but I wouldnt hold my breath

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

If there was any character that needed an aggressive portrait it would be Drax. He looks bored!

It would deb pretty terrible if they only release 4 of the 5. I am going with that they are reworking him.

From the Kingdom Come Exhibition in Bangkok.

draxfig.jpg

Hmmm looks like they haven't fixed the HS yet. Hope they do :(

Not bulky enough.
The body is all wrong imo

Yeah traps and biceps need to be bigger.

All of his hands are repaints from Thor :rotfl

Urgh. That is UGLY.

Come on Hot Toys.. Damn! That is atrocious. The head, the body...wow.

That's probably the reason they haven't put him up for order yet.

Yeah, that did not come out so good. Looks like a fan made figure.

Drax is just hideous. There's nothing good I can say about him. It will suck if he comes out looking like that.

Another easy pass, which is good b/c there's really no way I'd want a Batista in my collection anyway at this point.

Well I'll stick with star lord and groot for now from this line. Drax looks so boring and is not proportionate to Dave B.

Let there still be hope that they're tweaking him and this is just a placeholder so they can wow us like they did with Pratt's Star-Lord sculpt.

I really want the entire team.

Well they will at least have another shot at making the team again with GOtG2 and A:infinity war. This drax is just fugly, unfortunately.

I'm really not feeling it. The detail is great but I'm not prepared to drop a lot of money on that sculpt and body. How do HT get feedback on these? Do they read forums like this or should I be emailing them?

He's cool I guess.. But that better not be what we get.

Back