1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing how much of a difference adding lats makes.

Exactly !! World of difference !

Drax on left, Scrawny man on right.

Maybe the arms bigger and it would be perfect. But I'd be happy just with this change. I really hope HT sees this pic !

Should post it on their FB page. See what others say....

I used milliput and repainted it to match the skin. Also how do you post direct images through here? Idk anymore since the whole photobucket fiasco.

Just click on the little "picture" in the shortcut bar when you type your post. (third from the right) then you can upload it directly from your computer or url. No need to save online somewhere and reference the location. Although you do also have that option as well.

m4OmkJB.jpg

Seems like it can only be done through a computer. Wasn't able to do it through the phone.

Also possible on phone. Just select the small "mountains" logo and attach a picture from your photo library. That's using Tapatalk though.

Damn I hope HT see's that pic ! Looks so good !

That looks so much better than the HT original! I skipped it because of how inaccurate it looked and I regret it a bit, but it'd be worth it if they release him again looking like that!

Anyone tried putting on star lords jetpack on drax?

I have my star lord jetpack on drax. It looks OK, but does not clasp due to Drax's larger build. It still looks pretty decent, though I have fear that too much manipulation could eventually damage the painting.

Nice! Congrats on the purchase again. He's actually not that bad of a figure in my opinion, the sculpt is on point. I just think the lateral muscles are lacking, which sort of gives the upper torso an odd shape. However, if you pose him in such a way and at an angle that sort of conceals it, he looks fine. One of those figures that probably wouldn't have much shelf presence on his own, but looks bad ass when posed with the others.

Who all are you missing now from the group?

Back