1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't believe he's delayed yet again. I mean, what does Hot Toys think they're doing? The rest of the Guardians have been out for ages, the movie is almost 3 years old! I'm kinda feeling insulted on Drax's behalf. How dare they ignore him like this ... :mad:

When did he go to waitlist? What is the conversion time looking like?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Now he's available to pre-order again, wth?? What other waitlisted figures were made available again aside from Drax and War Machine?

Now he's available to pre-order again, wth?? What other waitlisted figures were made available again aside from Drax and War Machine?

Once they were delayed people could cancel and get the NRD back. so i am sure a lot of people on the fence decided to get a refund.

With Drax being released so late, it's one of those situations, for me, where I think I can wait for the GOTG2 version and see which one id prefer. Now that's IF HTs decides to make one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Drax being released so late, it's one of those situations, for me, where I think I can wait for the GOTG2 version and see which one id prefer. Now that's IF HTs decides to make one

I still believe with all of the production issues and delays again and again… this is the ONLY Drax Hot Toys will make.

I still believe with all of the production issues and delays again and again… this is the ONLY Drax Hot Toys will make.

Yeah, me too. The only thing that you would possibly see be different would be a pair of pants or maybe an accessory or two. Highly doubt that they are going to go through the effort to release a new version when the first version isn't even out yet and probably won't be until almost summertime!

That, paired with the fact that his costume really doesn't change all that much.

I just hope they kept the same GOTG box design for him, hopefully in Red.
Those were some awesome art boxes. Simple, but awesome.

Yeah if that's the case people holding out can always hunt one down I think.

Possibly but they've invested in the custom tooling for him now (his torso & arms) so surely they'll try and make some more money back from different iterations (new head, different clothes or accessories).

It's taken so long, they should just change it to a GOTG2 version at this point :lol Is he wearing the same wardrobe?

Possibly but they've invested in the custom tooling for him now (his torso & arms) so surely they'll try and make some more money back from different iterations (new head, different clothes or accessories).
I was thinking the same. Plus a more intimidating sculpt on a later figure would entice me to pass this one.
It's taken so long, they should just change it to a GOTG2 version at this point :lol Is he wearing the same wardrobe?

It appers he's wearing the same black pants :dunno

I believe his pants are Blue for GOTG2.

d34bf6535685a5c8b8fd8a38f7463439.png

Correction yes they are blue :lol
217d0b939b58972d6b231465fde7fb81.png

aac026456a09aed49d3487015b2086d3.png

16a74ac12f0eb0d57c7bd3c66f2a2d8c.png

And cause everyone needs to smile :lol
6391e524c5033db5e18443e30d0fa488.png

Back